27 Yr old guy marry a 40 yr old woman... in love?

beeaichwetwork

In a huge bind. Im 27 years old good looking can get any girl have definitely "lived it up" sort to speak, until about a year ago. I met this amazing woman. We fell in love she even looks smokin hot only thing come to find out she is 40 yrs old.

Now I've never met a girl like her in my entire life so we are def in love been together for about a year. But since I believe in after a year **** or get off the pot I started to think about marrying this chick. That means we will have to have a baby like now! We both have no prior marriage or kids.

But I got cold feet. I just broke up with her I am torn. My heart is breaking. However I know myself that what... when Im 35 years old Ill have 23 yr old smokin babes throwing themselves at me while my wife is 48! And what about when Im 40 she will be 53!

My parents agree with me however I have a feeling they will agree with whatever my point is cause they support me. I think I may have let the one and only go its so sad, but I also think Im nipping a painful divorce in the bud and misery years down the road.

Please help.

thefooloftheyear
In a huge bind. Im 27 years old good looking can get any girl have definitely "lived it up" sort to speak, until about a year ago. I met this amazing woman. We fell in love she even looks smokin hot only thing come to find out she is 40 yrs old.

Now I've never met a girl like her in my entire life so we are def in love been together for about a year. But since I believe in after a year **** or get off the pot I started to think about marrying this chick. That means we will have to have a baby like now! We both have no prior marriage or kids.

But I got cold feet. I just broke up with her I am torn. My heart is breaking. However I know myself that what... when Im 35 years old Ill have 23 yr old smokin babes throwing themselves at me while my wife is 48! And what about when Im 40 she will be 53!

My parents agree with me however I have a feeling they will agree with whatever my point is cause they support me. I think I may have let the one and only go its so sad, but I also think Im nipping a painful divorce in the bud and misery years down the road.

Please help.

You sure you are 27?? You sound like a 17 year old, frankly...

Good that you broke it off...You are clearly not ready for marriage or fatherhood..

Good luck ..

TFY

• Like 2

So if the smoking hot babes throw themselves at you and your wife is young you won't cheat on her? You are not mature enough for marriage or to be a father. Let her alone to find a decent man who doesn't think as a 15 yo kid.

• Like 1