Do all guys like blowjobs???

It just seems to me that all guys liked blowjobs. But my boyfriend said he doesn't care for them. Is this because of me? I have a pretty small mouth and I'm all that experienced with giving them. Could it be he's just trying to be nice for me? Sometimes I feel like giving him one, but he says it'd be nice somewhere else (hint hint). Should I believe him?

No, not all guys enjoy oral sex...not all guys like intercourse all that much. Some guys like you to blow lightly into their ear, some like to be fondled...many don't like either.

I have known of guys who began to fear blowjobs after an experience in which they felt the girl was going to bite off their weenie in a fit of passion. There's a name for that...I think castration anxiety or something. That's why lots of guys prefer to get them when their lady has had plenty to eat, uh, food that is.

I don't think he's trying to be nice at all by discouraging oral sex. If he really enjoyed it, he would prefer someone like you who was inexperienced that he could train just the way he likes.

Don't take it personally if your guy doesn't like blowjobs. That's less work for you. Find out what he does like...and tell him what you like. And then go out and celebrate...and when you come home, give each other what you like.

Your statement that it seems to you that all guys liked blowjobs implies that you have offered yourself to many men??? NOT!!!

Is this a survey question for the all the guys that visit this site?

I would have a tough choice between a woman's mouth and her vagina.

Can I have both?

Ed:

You really ask for an awful lot, don't you? Well, at least you know the difference between the two.

After a few mis-pokes....I finally got it right.

In a sense. I find it extremely good physically, and that just adds to it emotionally. Call me deviant from the majority of the guys, but I find the deepest pleasure emotionally rather than physically. But believe me, physically it is amazing.

I love the feeling when my partner does it to me and she enjoys it; I find it more close than making love. Its hard to explain. Its more personalized to me, and I always have found that it makes me feel better about myself when she does it to me. I've told her this, thus making the experiences so much better.

But to answer your question, obviously not every guy likes a blowjob. I doubt it has to do with the size of your mouth, its just a preference. Or a fear. Perhaps he was molested and had oral sex performed on him at an early age? Ask him. I would be sure he is willing to talk about it. It wouldn't be unreasonable to ask him.

Oh, by the way, speaking from experience, a 'surprise' blowjob is far better than an expected one (as in when your about to make love, or if your both fooling around).

I suggest taking him aside, throw him down, and do it to him without hesitation. This might change his mind, also.

Hope this helps.

Ed:

You really ask for an awful lot, don't you? Well, at least you know the difference between the two.

Usually, yes. If you doubt your abilities, ask him what he likes. Does he go down on you? There's a little spot just below the balls that, when stimulated with pressure from the tongue...in other words, explore him. Make him appreciate the things that only you can do, thanks to your curiosity...