bugged by fwb nuisance

I do not want him to phone me for chats while I work, I work from home, I think he gets a sexual thrill out of talking to me though texting is easier to deal with

he did text daily I replied when I could, he likes banter, okay, but thinking up verbiage while working is distracting - and - the phone ringing is even more distracting

I do not want to turn my phone off, i would miss his asking for visits which he would not like either. We meet up once a week/fortnight or so on various day/s of the week had a big argument a month ago cuz I cancelled on him due to his pushiness and over-attachment to me, finally his phoning did my head in, just when I was under pressure from work, was in bits already

this is just a fwb, i do not want more, however, i am expecting him to want to phone if/when we make up, and am dreading this new argument as well as his residual anger over the last argument and me telling me I will contact him when am less busy

he texted me to wish me Merry Christmas, but I am not encouraging sentiment, so i ignored it - and then he phoned - leaving a message, i texted him telling him I am still busy

I do not want him to control this fwb, like a bossy partner - any thoughts?

Edited by darkmoon

He's already acting like your boyfriend. Have you actually told him what you want out of this? If so, it's time for another talk. If he can't dial it WAY back, you're going to have to cut him loose.

• Like 1

FWB- hey Darkmoon, wanna chat?

Darkmoon - " I can't right now. Bob's here. I'm get' n lucky ;-)"

That's how you jolt him back to the realization this is just an FWB arraingement.

• Like 2