Obsessive girl is making me feel uncomfortable help

hi, im a new person here. Im lucy

Well to start off my fiance works in a shop working with numerous people. Theres this girl called laura who is obsessed with him, always texting him and so on.

He has lied to me several of times saying he doesnt talk to her about our relationship..which i have found chat logs saying "why dont you like her anymore" ..."little romantic gestures help" and others. She is a slut, she sleeps around and acts like one.

She wont leave my fiance for a day, he told me something the other night. Saying how she was talking about their friendship and she didnt reply when he asked" if not like u have any feelings for me or anything" but since yesterday she has been acting strange as they spoke online last night, she made up a excuse which was complete bullcrap..They are working tommorrow together and constantly dream about them 2 together messing behind my back.

I know he is dating me, and is with me...but he has had several relationships that he has had and he has ended up having affairs more than once...

What can i do?

am i being too paranoid?

No you're not being paranoid, you need to tell him that his behavior is making you uncomfortable. Tell him he needs to stop emailing, calling and text-messaging this girl. And when he's at work keep it professional. Plus the fact that he has cheated multiple times in the past is also a big sign. If he refuses to stop what he's doing then you should move on. If there is no trust in a relationship it is pretty much doomed.

• Author

should i confront her? because she has a boyfriend and i have accused him of having an affair with him, i sensed something was going on...

I mean she is giving him advice and she is younger than me...and he told everyone at work that im a jealous freak...

im going away in 2 days, what should i do? should i contact him or should i take a break?

I wouldn't do that, if you storm in there and start having it out with her then you will look like a jealous freak. You need to talk to your boyfriend about this. If your boyfriend cares about you and respects you he will tell that girl to back off him since he doesn't want it to hurt his relationship. If he's not willing to do that for you then you need a better guy.

and he told everyone at work that im a jealous freak

Was this your boyfriend that said this? If so you don't need that. Tell them both to take a hike.

either she did or he did.

Im trying to prove that there is something going on and he doesnt believe for a minute she can fancy him.

Which either he feels the same as her and dont want to hurt their partners or they want a bit of spiced fun. but either way its not fair on me and her boyfriend, i feel like telling him.

• Author

It might of been her i dont know.

Im trying to gather prove of their state of relationship..She is way to clingy to be friends

He might feel the same for her and want to get together for fun and no strings attached..and might keep it a secret so no one gets hurt

I feel like telling her boyfriend because the way she is...its unacceptable.

Also they wanted to meet up and have a night out! but he didnt tell me cause he knew i wouldnt let him go. so he didnt go.

I think you need a new BF, if he is planning meetings with this girl and keeping it a secret from you then that's really bad. You shouldn't bother with that. Go find yourself a guy who treats you better.