Types of Drinks

This question may sound stupid but i will be turning 21 in a few weeks and my friends and I are going to celebrate. My boy friend and I are planning to drink sensibly that night, but since I'm not use to drink very often I wanted to know if you guys know the names of a few drinks that are not very heavy in alcohol and that i can try? I'm not planning on drinking beer or wine.

Bobby Dygytul

Try a liquid cocaine, girls usually like those too!!!!!!

seabreeze...cape codder, chicks usually like these. Also, just moderate your drinking, switch to soda and then back to drinks.

Paulie is the expert here on this but first, when you order your drinks you can ask them to go easy on the alcohol. Any drink in the world can be made using less alcohol...if you ask. If you aren't used to drinking, your first few times you shouldn't consume heavy doses of it anyway.

Gin and tonic, scotch and soda, rum and coke, vodka and orange juice (they call this a "screwdriver") are all pretty common. Tell them to go heavy on the tonic, soda, coke and orange juice...easy on the alcohol. Watch them make it, though. Sometimes mean spirited bartenders will want to get you drunk and won't listen to your wishes. If you taste too much alcohol, take it back and have them put more mixer (soda, coke, etc.) in it. Then again, you may just want to get blasted. But if this is your first time and you've never been drunk, you may want to quit when you begin feeling a little dizzy. Hangovers can be hell the next day.

You might just ask your boyfriend to recommend something good...just remember to tell the bartender to keep the alcohol to a minimum.

If you find you just don't like the taste of any of these, ask the bartender what sort of novelty drinks they have and order one, easy on the alcohol.

I sometimes go to parties and have no desire to drink at all so I walk around with a glass of Coke...so people think I'm drinking rum and Coke and I just act drunk...which you can get pretty good at after watching others for a while. If a producer is around and happens to be looking for someone to play a drunk in a movie, you may score a part.

Also, don't feel pressured to drink. If you don't like the taste of the stuff, just order bottled water and to hell with everybody. You can be the designated driver.

And I'm glad you're not planning on drinking beer or wine. That stuff's for sissies.

ADVANCED BEST WISHES FOR A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Liquid cocaine??? Do you use a syringe with that??? Is it lega???

How about Liquid Plumber to clean your arteries???

Wow, what a planet with all the stuff we can drink!!!

Bobby Dygytul
Liquid cocaine???

Yes

Do you use a syringe with that???

No

Is it lega???

yes it is legal (not lega)

How about Liquid Plumber to clean your arteries???

no, Liquid Plumber can be fatal if swallowed (duh!!!)

Wow, what a planet with all the stuff we can drink!!!

amazing isn't it!!!!!!!!

May I ask what a "liquid cocaine" is? What's in it? Just wondering..

Yes No yes it is legal (not lega) no, Liquid Plumber can be fatal if swallowed (duh!!!) amazing isn't it!!!!!!!!

Just wondering if you've done anything to get a little buzz... any type of drugs? Smoke cigarettes? Nothing? Haven't heard of anyone not ever drinking, even casually.

i've never had a drink...am i missing out?