what's so special about breasts?

plastic

Just wondering why breasts are so special to most men. Whatever they look like, they don't seem to be the last thing men look at. And yet they're just a bit of fat and glands. Some people believe they are what boys had when they were babies; but I don't fancy the idea of motherhood that's in it. So what do you think that makes brasts appealing? And why do they need to be big for guys to fantasise on tv?

Not all men fancy breasts. Some like a nice butt. Others go for long hair. Some like a curvy waist. There are some who like tight thighs. There are a few who love the fingers and the feet.

Breasts are nice, they feel nice, they are comfortable, they make you feel at home. I suppose somewhere deep down, a man feels secure that his children will be well fed with a big chest woman, who knows. Liking nice breasts for some is like enjoying certain TV programs for others. Everybody has their own thing.

Breasts actually mean as much to women as they do to men. I mean women spend millions of dollars getting them created, altered, enlarged, reduced, etc. every year. A nice boob is certainly a work of art. And if the surgeon can get them both to match perfectly, that's incredible.

Breasts also get a lot of support from the garment industry. There are cross you heart bras, squeeze 'em in bras, squeeze 'em up bras, push 'em in bras. And there are women who go out of their way to let you know they're not wearing bras. On of our local malls has a no bra day every Wednesday from 6 to 9p.m. and they play "Pure Imagination" on the sound system.

If the truth be known, I think women look more sexy with some clothes on. Oh, it's nice to seem them in the buff but there's just something about letting the imagination run wild that's lots of fun. Once the clothes are off, you are so busy storing your brain with picture files you really can't enjoy it so much.

I never knew exactly what part of the female body I liked until one day this girl across the parking lot shouted, you're a real ass, man!!!

I never figured how she knew me so well.

I agree with Tony totally. Some men are breasts, thighs, or legs. Sounds like chicken! But women are the same also. Some like a nice butt or great face. Nice 6 pack. As for breasts, I think it's another part to make you attractive. I used to be content with mine till I breastfed my daughter (sorry if this grosses you out people) and then they shrunk. So I know I wouldn't mind have bigger breasts just for the contentment for myself. Not men. You just gotta find a man that likes what you got. Or that you are happy with what he likes about you. And vice versa. Good luck!

Just wondering why breasts are so special to most men. Whatever they look like, they don't seem to be the last thing men look at. And yet they're just a bit of fat and glands. Some people believe they are what boys had when they were babies; but I don't fancy the idea of motherhood that's in it. So what do you think that makes brasts appealing? And why do they need to be big for guys to fantasise on tv?