Something there or just the alcohol?

muffinman1127

muffinman1127

Hey all, so there's a girl that I was friends with for a couple years in high school and now we go to the same university. We were never really close and I don't see her all that often, but we get along really well when we are together sober, texting occasionally and all that fun stuff. A little flirting here and there but nothing significant, but she's pretty shy. I've liked her for quite a while, and now in college I only see her a couple times a month at parties and such, but every time I do she's all over me. She's drunk these times, not to a ridiculous extent but drunk nonetheless. She only talks to me, and if I leave for a bit she always comes back, but doesn't usually try to hook up. The last time this happened, though, we ended up making out then kissing at midnight on New Years. Does this sounds like drunk shenanigans or like something's there, even if it is just a fwb situation? Thank you!!

Grumpybutfun

Alcohol. It loosens her inhibition but since she doesn't ever follow it up when sober, she probably isn't really interested in you that way.

Good luck,

G