Temptation Island

Bobby Dygytul

Bobby Dygytul

Did anyone watch Temptation Island last night? Isn't that crazy as hell? Who in their right state of mind would ever take there girlfriend or boyfriend there? I think that red headed chick and that bald dude is gona end up spliting up. the bald dude had to watch a video of his girlfriend(the red head) going out on a date with another dude, and he seen her sucking and licking all over this other guy's chest. Wouldn't that really piss someone off.

I think the show is absolutely TERRIBLE. Entertaining, yes...but I agree...who the hell would bring their bf/gf there?!!??

It just seemed too mean, and I just can't get enjoyment of watching people cheat, and get hurt. Sorry.

Agreed, Bobby

I was watching another reality based TV show last night instead. It's called Hockey. My Leafs lost to the Bruins, and that's probably more heartbreaking to me than anything Fox Network can put out.

I agree completely. It shouldn't be called Temptation Island but Jealousy Island. That's all it is. See how much you can make the other jealous so they'll react. The redhead and black chicks will be broke up by the end of this sorry show. But hey, it's amusing to see how devious people are. What a slut!!

I know,I LOVE the LEAFS !!!!!!!! I was watching another reality based TV show last night instead. It's called Hockey. My Leafs lost to the Bruins, and that's probably more heartbreaking to me than anything Fox Network can put out.

I think that they are all atupied for going on the air and acting like fools, however you see it all the time, talk shows, the people are old enough(and stupied enough) togo on air then let them have that... they all agreed that they would and they are all over 18. what more is there to say. oh ya the name of the red head is Mandy, and her b/f is Billy, and yes they will not be together after the show,there are people on there just to make the show more interesting, they are there to try and win them over so they are only doing there jobs...

(shocked and elated) WoW! I'm kinda surprised to see another Leafs fan out here in Loveshack-ville. It's nice to meet you. I'm still hoping Tie Domi will score some more goals,(he's got 10 so far this season).It's just so funny to see the expression on the other team's faces when he does score.LOL. Go LEAFS Go!!!!!

Ya I love Tie Domi, He's so cool, notice after a fight he smiles big time...lol... he thinks that fighting is funny you can tell..

Kimmi

email me.... <e-mail address removed>

see ya