How to ask a girl to be my FWB?

Billy1995fifa

Billy1995fifa

I don't really know how to ask a girl to be my FWB.

I would like to have a FWB with a girl in the future.

How to ask a girl to be my FWB?

You take 2 shots of vodka then say....

"hey I find you attractive and a pleasure to be around but im not open to relationships right now but would you be open to intimacy?"

Now hope she gives you a yes/no clear answer and not some silly dribble :-P

You don't really ask something like this. . . .

It sort of happens . . . you two are about to get busy, you announce that you don't want any strings . . . if it continues / gets consummated, you have a new FWB. If she stops what's happening you don't.

• Like 1

This isn't something you ask...

It's something you just do. You hang out with a girl, things get physical, you hook up, and then you just keep a distance with her. You don't ask her out, you don't really date her, you don't introduce her to your family or involve her in your life.

It's just a person you occasionally hook up with.

Yeah you just do it, and if she doesn't turn you down, she is on board. But this is a really toxic approach in the long run. It makes people fear relationships because the sex is what they perceive is all they need. But in reality, the emotional bonding, along with sex, makes the intimacy so much more fulfilling. So basically if you think sex with a FWB is hot, you have not seen nothing yet. Sex with a love partner is infinitely more awesome.

For one thing, you gotta wear a condom with a FWB. No woman in her right mind would go bareback (no condom) with you without formally be in a relationship with you. That right there makes FWB not worthwhile, at least for me. Condom sex is fake sex to me. IMHO.

So basically, as stated above, you hang out with a girl and start getting physical. If she understands you are not dating her and still wants to go to bed with you, then you have a FWB. But be aware, many women will try to change your mind after having sex with you, so you might end up with a real relationship before you know it. Best of luck.

I'm a guy and I got asked for this by a woman...

She went about it like this...

You don't need a girlfriend right now... What you need is a **** buddy. I said maybe you're right but how do I find one? She asked me to go through my list of friends for options... I started listing possible candidates and why no they wouldn't work. This went on about 10 minutes and I couldn't come up with anyone. She then asked if maybe there was someone else I had met recently that I found attractive. It wasn't until then that I was aware what she was getting at but I played dumb. Nobody that would be interested in me. She said look how long are we going to beat around the bush? We can never be together, we can't even go out in public because xxxxxx (her good friend and my ex gf) can never know about it. If either of us starts to have feelings we have to break it off.

After that we met once a week for sex for 5 months. We never went on a date. She developed strong feelings and when I met somebody that I wanted to date she begged me to reconsider. I was callous and cold and a bit narcissistic. I told her she knew the rules and I was done. She later told me no one had ever hurt her so badly.

These arrangements don't generally work because someone gets emotionally involved and truthfully, although she was an absolute freak in bed I grew to view our weekly sex sessions as a chore. Sex with someone you care about is so much better!