women, help!!!

aliza

I'm a pretty young woman. I've never had an orgasm from a man. But have used a vibrator (on the outside) to have an orgasm. I've had 4 guys that have tried sexually to give me an orgasm but it just doesn't seem to work. The other night I was taking a bath and felt the "folds" inside. They have no feeling in them. I could pinch them and only feel a little pressure but no feeling. Could this be the reason why I can't have an orgasm during sexual intercorse? This is probly really stupid (like I feel) but I have no women around to find out if this is normal. Any ideas or info would help. Thanks

Hi there....

Don't feel bad or stupid. What you're experiencing is more common than you think!

For many women, the only way they can orgasm is through DIRECT stimulation of the clitoris (manual (fingers), sex toys, oral sex, etc). When having intercourse, there really isn't any direct contact with the clitoris......though some women find that if they're on top, it helps.

I've never had an orgasm during intercourse either, and I'm 33. Maybe one day I will, if not, I won't lose any sleep over it (though it would be nice).

You might want to do a search on the net on "Female Orgasm" and you should get all kinds of good info.

You might also want to do a search on "G-spot" (Graffenberg Spot)....this is an area inside the vaginal walls, that for some women, when stimulated, produces an incredible orgasm (I wouldn't know personally LOL).

In the meantime, you could have your partner stimulate your clitoris during intercourse.....or you yourself....or incorporate using your vibrator. And don't be hard on yourself. What you're experiencing is extremely common......and i think a lot of it has to do with the fact that these aren't things that many of us women feel comfortable asking/discussing with other women.......thank god for the Internet! LOL

Laurynn

For some women it takes years to get there. There are a lot of social stigmas that we are raised with regarding sex and sexuality. As you get more confident, you won't feel those stigmas.

Also, the less you try, and just forget about having an orgasm , the more your chances will be.

I dont' think the folds have much feeling inside them, anyway.

"......and i think a lot of it has to do with the fact that these aren't things that many of us women feel comfortable asking/discussing with other women.......thank god for the Internet! LOL

Laurynn"

Unfortunately, many of you women aren't comfortable asking/discussing this kind of thing with their male sexual partners either. Of course, many men are guilty of the same thing.

So many people, men and women, think all the sexual and relationship issues are supposed to happen naturally and take care of themselves. And if they don't, Oh Well!, it wasn't meant to be, time to move on to the next one.

Things could possibly work out so much better if more people were willing to take the chance to talk to their partners. I know it is much easier to talk to someone on the Internet. But, let's all try to take the next step and talk to a real live person, like the one you share a bed with.