Why didn't he wish me???

confusedsoul14

confusedsoul14

Hey!

So every few weeks I keep posting about this guy that I really like! It's obvious that he really likes me as a person but I'm not sure if he is growing feelings for me too. Because sometimes he acts quite nervous and weird with anything that has to do with me.

Okay, so it was my birthday last week and I was really hoping he would wish me on FB. And he didn't?!!! And it's extremely weird because he ALWAYS ALWAYS wishes everyone on their bdays. He even wishes people that he doesn't know. For example, once my friend posted a picture of her male cousin and said it's his bday and he wished him happy bday on the comment. Once, I posted a picture of my sister on her bday and he wished a happy bday. And then, whenever its anyone's bday among our friends, I always find him to be the first one to wish them on FB. Even to those who are not close to him at all! So, basically he wishes everyone on their bdays.

But then he didn't wish me at all! My friend wished me and he just "liked" it. And nothing else???

Why did he do that? Is it because he doesn't like me or he was nervous? I mean, is it asking too much of him to wish me on my bday? It's the least he could do ryt? Especially when he does it to everybody else... Please help me figure this out :(

• Author
confusedsoul14
I do this often. Instead of commenting, like.

FB used to be cool but lately I find it annoying and so do most of the people I know. Does he usually spend a lot of time on FB other than birthdays and family pictures etc?

Even if he usually posts on birthdays it could just be he was having an off FB day. Probably as you say because he is nervous. I kind of also feel this way with women unless they are very open and friendly... I feel like I should rather not say anything in case they think it's dumb.

Did he text or call you instead?

Oh never mind! It was really stupid of me not to wait long enough for him to wish me. He wished on the same day (in the evening) and he wrote me the longest bday wish. He said he felt bad for not noticing it was my bday early during the day. He also said that he and our mutual friends didn't see me for a long time and so and so. :)

My problem is, I know he likes me, but I'm not sure if he sees me romantically :(

• Author
confusedsoul14
Ah that's great!

Glad to hear it, good luck. I hope he is into you. It sounds like it!

Oh thanks a lot! I really hope that he is into me as much as I'm into him...