Please help me. I've cheated on the one I love

My bf cheated on me a while ago, and I didn't find out til months later when someone accidentally slipped up, not knowing I was in the room. Not only was I hurt, I was pissed that he let me love him and adore him all the time he was carrying that secret - and didn't let me know the person he really was. I think you said she'll probably never find out, and even if that's the case, SHE HAS A RIGHT TO KNOW! I know its easier to wish you didn't know...sometimes I wish I didn't either, and the relationship could have just fizzled out for other reasons...but if it is truly strong like you say - you have to hope and pray for her forgiveness. This isn't right at all, and I hope you will give her the honesty that she deserves. If it happened way early..she may just let you off the hook. But really - the decision to cheat was yours - and the decison to stay or leave you is absolutely hers.

Bubbly

from my passed exsperiance you need to own up because the longer it is hidden the worse it will be because i can promise you things allways come out eventually.

if it comes to the worst and you do end up loosing her then its really hard but learn from your mistakes.

i have been through the same but when you do admit be ready for the long hall ie where have you been, you r wiv a girl, and then the namecalling starts and thinking they can do what they want so bve ready gud luck

no i tell her you will feel guilty n its not something u can 4get i have just bin found out from 4yr bk and people who didnt live near so the 4get thing is crap

• Author

Well , first off thank you all of you that posted a comment worth reading. I told my girlfriend and we are working it out. thank you all and good nite