Why is my best friend acting like this (girl) ?

My best friend who is a girl I have known her for 10 years now (since we were 6 and now 16) for a very long time I thought she was very beautiful but I didn't think of her as a girl just as my best friend . We dis everything together she had these beautiful brown eyes you could get lost in long brown hair and a billion dollar smile that melts a bad day away she was the most perfect friend ever . She told me she loved me many times I would say it back as joke but as a friend and but in recent years she stop laughing when we started high school she would even include more than a friend but when I would say It back she would get a glowing smile but then I would include more like a best friend then the smile would go away and she would say oh then me to but still not smile . She' s my first friend ,first best friend and even my first kiss (yeah we even kissed on the mouth) it was in the 5th grade at night she told me it was great with her shiny eyes sparkling I said yeah it really was then she ask me did you feel that (I didn't understand it then I just felt something sparkling) I just said her lips were very soft . Another time was at the 8th grade dance (I asked her out as a friend but she took as we were more than friends )she was incredibly gorgeous that night but she was still my best friend . After the dance she went on telling me I'm the most amazing guy ever then we kissed very passionately it felt like sparks fireworks and explosions all at once then I started having this fuzzy feeling as we looked in each other's eyes but I couldn't understand why it was with her My best friend I knew since 1st grade . Ever since then she has been acting different now fast forward to now were both 16 we were at my house having a sleep over celebrating our 10 year aniversery as friends then we layed down on my bed like we always did she then came close towards me and told me she loved me and happy aniversery as I was just about to say the same thing she cut me off with a kiss with the fireworks sparks and explosions feeling I pulled away from her and asked her why she did that she told me it was ok to kiss someone you have feelings for I told her what did she mean she said you I said what do you mean me well she said would you believe me if I said I was in love (while looking directly at me). I told her I love you too .then she told me she would like to make out now (with my eyes widened ) I told her I'd rather make her mine first . Her response was then make me yours we both know we're ment for each other I said how do you know that we have a good friendship why ruin it she then cut me off and went on top of me then kissed me i tried to get her off but I proceeded with the long passionate sparks flying firework explosion kiss she broke free then "yelled now don't tell me you didn't fell that . I told her I love her and she'll always be my best friend she then left with tears like a waterfall and I haven't talked to her since I don't understand why she chose me when she is very super gorgious and could have any boy in our school but she chooses me .How could this start out from a Childest playful crush to something like this can somebody help me understand this PLEASE ?

confusedsoul14

Well, she is definitely into you. Just have confidence in yourself and go for it! She already told you that she loves you. What are you waiting for? Don't you have feelings for her too? And you can only "make her yours" by becoming more than friends right?