Hard class situation

Hey,

So there is this girl who im really close with. She was EXTREMLY shy. ( Im quite like that too but not as much as her) We just chat alot and got close over the past year. I see her and say hi in class or smile from a distance in class but we never talked in person because I thought I might make her uncomfortable and she gets shy and stuff. But yesterday she told me to hang out with her in class.

I am too shy. Im a geek and most guys make fun of me in class so i dont want that to happen in front of her. and my class is basicaly all *******s so it will not work out. I really want to avoid that. What should I do?

• Like 1
confusedsoul14

OMG I find you and the girl so damn cute! I feel really bad that you have to turn her down for some stupid classmates! Are you sure that your classmates will tease you if they see you with her? I mean, if the girl likes you then maybe she won't mind at all :D

If you think hanging out in class is not a good idea, then tell her that you want to hang out with her somewhere else. But please, don't push her away if you like her. If an "EXTREMLY" shy girl asks you to hang out with her, then it's quite a good sign. I'm really shy too and I will never approach a guy unless i really really like him.

So tell me more about you guys! Are you guys in school/college?

If she gave you the go ahead, by all means go for it regardless of what anyone thinks. Chances are just that....don't pass it up if you really like this girl. Getting out of our comfort zones is the hardest when we become vulnerable, we just have to set fear aside and go for what we truly want out of life. Even if it means sitting with her in a class room full of less than nice people. Let them talk.... I was ridiculed in high school because I was the shy one (I have a twin who was the outgoing popular one). I was always in a book, and never wanted to "hang out". 5 years post high school, I married a guy from my high school. I always turned him down back then because I felt that he couldn't possibly want me for anything other than sex or a laugh. I was wrong. Good Luck!

• Like 1