actions that might have been going too far

A little nervous

A little nervous

ok, here's the story:

my boyfriend and i have been dating for about a year and three months. we are in high school and arent as physically active as a lot of other couples in the school. that is until a couple days ago. we didnt have sex or anything, but we kinda got a little curious and felt each other up alot. he went down south to me and i did the same to him. after we did, i went to the bathroom and saw i was bleeding alittle, what exactely does this mean? i was a nervous wreck and he felt horrible. we've decided not to do it again, but im still concerned with what happened. what do you think i should do?

Been there, done that

I totally understand what you went through cause it happened to me the first time I "got curious" with my boyfriend. We didn't have sex but we did do some new things and I did have some bleeding afterwards. Not to panick, most likely you broke your heimen-a thin layer of skin in the vagina area that usualy breaks during intercourse or physical activity.

If it really hurt, maybe you should try to relax more, or use lubircation. This will ease any pain. I'm assuming you're still a virgin, which I commend you for; there's no rush.

If you think that you just don't feel comfotable doing it again, then don't. Chances are if you didn't enjoy it, neither did your boyfriend. But,once you become more comfortable together, I would suggest to try it again. It can be very pleasurable when you're both ready and relaxed.

The bleeding usually only happens after the first or second time, if it's more than that or painfull then go see your gyno. So, that's my advice. Good luck.

Don't worry, I agree with the above reply, it was most likely the hymen breaking, not to worry. Get some info

on this if you don't know too much about it, it'll help

you out. You said you were a nervous wreck and he felt horrible, poor guy. Explain to him and tell him what happened and that it is quite normal so that he's not scared off or scarred for life. :)

Um, I had a similar scenario w/ my bf...

Qn: how deep is the hymen? i mean is it possible to break it with the tongue?...

Because I had blood right after the first time he tasted me there, but i assumed it was just a slow period-start...

hmm?

Don't worry, I agree with the above reply, it was most likely the hymen breaking, not to worry. Get some info on this if you don't know too much about it, it'll help you out. You said you were a nervous wreck and he felt horrible, poor guy. Explain to him and tell him what happened and that it is quite normal so that he's not scared off or scarred for life. :)