why did he ask me if i missed him?

This guy I know from a friend and I have always been attracted to each other..

We went out in a group and were drinking and we ended up kissing..Before this we always chat online and flirt. He told me he was drunk when we kissed but he doesn't regret it.

We saw eachother again and he still flirts..he makes fun of me and he tickles me..i thought he was going to kiss me again but we were interrupted.And he asked me why we haven't hung out together.

Now we keep chatting and when we were chatting he asked me if I missed him and put a smiley..i said maybe but I think he missed me more ..and we just flirt non stop..smileys,teasing etc..he asked me what I was doing that night and I thought he was going to ask me out but he didn't,although he kept the conversation going.

since I joked that he misses me more,he stopped talking to me..

I like him..but i don't know what he wants..help..

Short and simple;

He really liked you, made a few moves and none you noticed, so he asked you up front if you missed him so he could make a move. When you said maybe, and said he missed you more then you did... Well that's pretty much rejection right there. So he figured he wasn't getting anywhere and moved on.

My advice, if you really like him, call him ASAP and say you wanna meet up for coffee. Meet up and lay it on him so he doesn't think your playing him.

The longer you wait, the less chance you have...

• Author

So we were talking again, flirting like usual and I decided to ask him if he misses me..he didn't reply and then finally said maybe.. After that the conversation died..I tried to keep it going but his answers were short..

I like him I really really do..what do I do from here??