Too much over thinking?!

Good evening, everyone! Well, I hope it's a good one anyway :) I'm new here but I would love to get your opinion on my current situation.

I'm 24 years old and work at a coffee place as a barista. Met this guy, M., on a day that I was not supposed to work but decided to help out and replace a coworker. We had an instant connection and I think we both felt it. Since that day he started coming in for his coffee during the week because he noticed I don't work on the weekends (his words, not mine). We were talking a lot, flirting a lot and the eye contact we had (and still have)...It just felt awesome! Then there it was - that whole week in the late September when I saw him every single day. It was such an amazing time - he was flirting more than usual and playfully touched my arm once. At the beginning of that week, he asked me if I had a boyfriend and by the end of the week, he asked me why isn't my number on his coffee lid (since I was always writing stuff or putting smiley faces on the lid). My answer was that I don't give my number that easily. What happened after that is that I didn't see him for a week which felt like the longest week I've ever had so far! But during that week, I had developed a plan in my head (yes, a plan lol) of how to give him my number. I simply wrote it on a piece of paper but also put an inside joke we had. Well, he came the following week and I finally gave him that little note. And not even 20 minutes later, he sent me a text inviting me to a dinner. We had a really pleasant night - I went to his place, he cooked, we talked a lot about our plans and just life in general, he asked me a lot of questions and then we watched a movie. We lay down on his couch and he kept getting closer to me until he kissed me. We kissed a few times that night and at one point, I felt like he wanted to get laid. Which was kind of a turn off for me since I'm not the type of girl that sleeps on the first date.. So I just told him that we're gonna miss the whole movie. He smiled at me and we continued watching the movie. After when it was done, we talked for a bit and he drove me home. I thanked him for the awesome time and kissed him on the cheek.

In my head, the date went very well although I looked a bit shy. He seemed to like it though. So I started expecting a second one. I texted him two days after the date, on Monday, saying that I have prepared an amazing new coffee and he can come try it out but the offer is valid only till Friday. He came not even 20 minutes after I sent it. We kept acting like before the date - being all smiley and flirting a lot. The date happened in October. We kept texting each other from time to time, he kept coming to the restaurant but no word of a second date whatsoever. The flirting never stopped though. Then last week, he came in for his usual coffee and we texted almost the whole day, while he was at work. He asked me what my plans were for the night. I said I was going to see a friend but then after maybe a movie. He said he wanted to go see a movie but he's still thinking about it. So I texted him this: "Well if you need a company for tonight, I'm sure I can find some time for a movie". He ended up asking me to go to the movies with him. He picked me up but on our way to the cinema, we found out that the movie we both wanted to see had already started so he asked me if I wanted to go to his place because we could still watch something funny instead. I agreed. And I had an amazing time with him that night - we joked, we laughed, he made a few comments about the first time he saw me and our first date. And he told me I was irresistible! When he drove me home, he said he was really happy I spent the night with him and that we should hang out more often. What bothers me is that he didn't try to kiss me.

We had another night out on Tuesday where we went to the movies and saw "Lone survivor". He acted super cute the whole time - joking, laughing and flirting again. This time we talked more - we were late for the movie so we went to grab a bite, and we discussed our lives and what we've been through. Plus, at the cinema, I laid my head on his shoulder and he kept caressing my knee throughout the whole movie. He saw that I was getting really sad (almost crying) because of the movie and told me we could leave if I want to. But I said I can handle it. After the movie, he dropped me off and said we will hang out more for sure. Still no kiss. While we were in the car though, he called his brother and told him he was with me (saying my name). And I've only met his brother once.

He texted me saying "Good night" on the Friday before our last time together.

I feel weird knowing that we kissed the first time we actually had a date. Plus it took him 3 months to ask me out again..I can't seem to figure out if he wants to be just friends and hang out or he wants to take things slowly and get to know me better. Because he keeps coming to the coffee place and we keep flirting. He said he really enjoys my company and that I make his days, always.

Am I over thinking things? Or is he just not that into me?

*Sorry for the long post!*

P.S. He is a year younger than me but a very mature and goal oriented person!

Edited by cupcake89