Do you think my gym teacher enjoys looking at the male students in her class?

In 10th grade I am doing gym class and the teacher is this young lady (younger than 30) and she is pretty good looking. We are doing the swim unit and all the boys in the class of course are just in their swimming shorts. I wonder if the female gym teacher is enjoying looking at all the shirtless boys in the water?

Even just to see how fit everyone really is

Confuddled1983

I'm 30 but even as an 18 year old woman I wasn't interested in boys that age and probably wouldn't have checked them out so I certainly wouldn't be interested now and I'm sure your teacher feels the same way.

When I was about 14 or younger boys of that age seemed so mature and physically grown up - but, no offence, they're really not - I would have no enjoyment watching a bunch of young lads in their swimming shorts. I wouldn't even look at a man who wasn't over 26 and even then I think most still look too young for me, but then that's me personally. Maybe she does enjoy it but I very much doubt it.

• Author

Not even just in a sexual type of way but just to see the boys physique. I mean she is a gym teacher. Obviously the girls in the class enjoy looking too. Damn the girls and teacher are really lucky in this class when you think about it

Members of the opposite sex do enjoy looking at one another.

However, when you look at the boys in your class you see cute guys. Unless she is some kind of pedophile, she sees children. There is nothing sexy about looking at children.

Are you asking this Q because you see or feel that something not quite right is going on? If you are suspicious that this teacher is having inappropriate thoughts about the kids in your class, discuss your observations with another teacher.

• Like 1

She's a human being. If there's a good looking guy in a bathing suit, yeah she will notice.

Now it's one thing to look and another to act on it. What goes on in her head is her business just as long as it stays there.

• Like 1