Good News!!

Me and the ex just went out last night. I took her to a very nice restuarant and then to a movie. The whole night was awesome!

We first went to the restuarant in which, I spent 50 bux but it was very worth it. We just talked and had a great time there. After that, we had a little time before the movie started so we went back to her place and played cards. There, we just messed around like we used to. We wrestled around and just had a great time just playing around. After that, we went to go see What Women Want. During the movie, we held hands and held each other (YAY!) and had a great time at the movie.

After the movie was over, I went back to her place again. There we got a little drunk just the two of us. We danced there by ourselves to fast and slow songs. We kissed and even made out pretty heavily. It was very nice. However, when we were making out, she just said that we should stop and started crying because she said that she ruined the night. I told her that it was ok and then I just gave her a backrub to calm her down. She was ok then and then we just got to talking again. She said that she had been seeing this other guy, but she really didn't like him now because he tried to move too fast for her. He was also very bad to her which really pissed me off.

We decided that we were going to start going out again. We are going to see each other about once during the week and then once on the weekend. It is great doing things with her again! I am glad that she has changed her mind. I think that she is back to her old self, but this time she just says that she wants to go slow because she does not want the pressure of a serious relationship. That is fine with me. I told her that I would wait as long as she wanted to and I will. She also said that going out with that other guy appreciated me more because now she said that she would not take me for granted.

Well, that is my great news!! I just thought that I would share this great time with you guys and to let you know that the only thing that I am going to post on here is good things!!

Thanks for listening Tony and other guys!

Adam

Ace

I am happy you two are giving it a go again.

The challenge you face now is to take the pressure off her. You need to allow her to grow, and she needs to see you grow more as a person. Otherwise, like Tony says, the interest may fade away.

You mention in you post that you both plan to meet with a certain frequency, and on certain days of the week. To plan like this is not really good over the long term to keep the romantic attraction alive. You need some spontaneity, desire in seeing each other. Plaaning everything may smother her and make the relatiosnhip between you flat and predicatable.

It is your role now to be inventive and spontaneous.

I wish you the best

Oliver

I am glad to see that your date went well. It gives me hope that if I let the guy that I am interested in go to date others maybe he will realize how good he had it with me. He told me that I was too good to him. Isn't that what a guy wants...for a woman to be good to him and treat him with respect and kindness? I did things for him because I wanted to and did not expect anything in return.

Good luck with keeping this relationship going. Maybe second time will be the charm. Just take it slow.

Thank you Oliver. I am surprised that someone would remember back that far as the planning thing. That, in fact, was a problem that we had because we always planned on things. I think that I may go over there every once in awhile just to see her and then maybe we can make plans. Making plans are going to be a thing of the past unless it is important enough to make definate plans.

I am definately going to take it slow because that is what she wants and I can respect that. It is just soooo nice to be in her arms again.

As far as you Shelley, I think that happens alot of the time. Whenever you are good to your mate and then you break up and then he finds someone else that doesn't treat him as good, he will realize how much better you are. Good luck to you Shelley, as well.

Adam

tickle me elmo

oh ace we have all been waiting here with baited breath to read yet another minute by minute account of your dating situation. i'm so tickled to read your fairytale evening that i only hope i can get to sleep tonight. it all sounds do dreamy. sorta like the soap Days of our Lives. but you left out so many details. important details. like what color boxers you were wearing, what color socks. what you ate for dinner. which songs you danced to including the lyrics. the number of people in the theater and whether or not you had popcorn. if popcorn did you have butter or salt? come on ace give us all the details. so we can go on with our lives. is this a high school message board or what?

Me and the ex just went out last night. I took her to a very nice restuarant and then to a movie. The whole night was awesome! We first went to the restuarant in which, I spent 50 bux but it was very worth it. We just talked and had a great time there. After that, we had a little time before the movie started so we went back to her place and played cards. There, we just messed around like we used to. We wrestled around and just had a great time just playing around. After that, we went to go see What Women Want. During the movie, we held hands and held each other (YAY!) and had a great time at the movie. After the movie was over, I went back to her place again. There we got a little drunk just the two of us. We danced there by ourselves to fast and slow songs. We kissed and even made out pretty heavily. It was very nice. However, when we were making out, she just said that we should stop and started crying because she said that she ruined the night. I told her that it was ok and then I just gave her a backrub to calm her down. She was ok then and then we just got to talking again. She said that she had been seeing this other guy, but she really didn't like him now because he tried to move too fast for her. He was also very bad to her which really pissed me off. We decided that we were going to start going out again. We are going to see each other about once during the week and then once on the weekend. It is great doing things with her again! I am glad that she has changed her mind. I think that she is back to her old self, but this time she just says that she wants to go slow because she does not want the pressure of a serious relationship. That is fine with me. I told her that I would wait as long as she wanted to and I will. She also said that going out with that other guy appreciated me more because now she said that she would not take me for granted. Well, that is my great news!! I just thought that I would share this great time with you guys and to let you know that the only thing that I am going to post on here is good things!! Thanks for listening Tony and other guys!

Adam

Actually, I've read many posts on here by high schoolers.

Anyway, to Ace: I'm pleased to hear everything went so well. I wish you the best of luck with her in the future!

f*** you Elmo!!!! I am 21 and not nearly in high school. I just like telling someone what all I have encountered and to see how they feel about the situation.

That is it! I am not going to post another ##### thing on this board because other than Tony, all I hear is ##### from other people, dissing me. I don't any of you other guys and I can do this ##### on my own and tell my own good friends what is going on.

Screw this #####. Strangers will always be strangers I guess!

I don't think that kind of profanity is acceptable here. It surely doesn't support your cause very much. If you don't like the advice you receive here why don't you do like millions of people who don't have internet access and deal with life on your own. Nobody said life was going to be easy. Now go cry to your mommie.

##### you Elmo!!!! I am 21 and not nearly in high school. I just like telling someone what all I have encountered and to see how they feel about the situation. That is it! I am not going to post another ##### thing on this board because other than Tony, all I hear is ##### from other people, dissing me. I don't any of you other guys and I can do this ##### on my own and tell my own good friends what is going on. Screw this #####. Strangers will always be strangers I guess!

Are you Elmo's evil twin? What do you care if people post their feelings and experiences here? If you don't like this site, don't come here. Why don't you make like you don't have internet access and stop coming on here to blast people. Maybe this board is serving a purpose in his life.

I don't think that kind of profanity is acceptable here. It surely doesn't support your cause very much. If you don't like the advice you receive here why don't you do like millions of people who don't have internet access and deal with life on your own. Nobody said life was going to be easy. Now go cry to your mommie.