Re: does anyone on here have a life?

No offense, but STFU! There are alot of us on here that have lives. I have been on here because it is just nice to tell complete strangers my problems and good things because they are completely unbiased.

I think that most of us including me talk to our loved ones too to work things out. This board is just a kind of backup and it is also nice to tell someone things about your personal life.

You know what your momma said to you: "If you aren't going to say something nice, don't say anything at all!"

Adam

The people who post and answer here have a lot more than a life going for them.

They have respect for other people's freedom. They consider other human beings' ability to live their lives as they wish as sacred. They do harshly judge others without knowing facts or circumstances.

Every person has their own bliss, things that make them quite happy. While yours may be to put people down, most here are very fulfilled by helping make other people's lives better.

People who post advice here offer suggestions and alternatives to make things better for themselves rather than just telling people to get a life. Many posts have saved relationships. What did YOU do today to make a difference in other people's lives? Perhaps you don't care, and that's certainly your business.

Now, I am really glad you have a life. I mean that makes me feel very good. But the kind you have is more like the kind I think is best kept to oneself.

And, yes, you will be dead one day. And you will have the satisfaction of having lifved your life the way you desired. In case you weren't aware, you aren't the only one accorded that courtesy.

If you think none of us have a life, then what the hell are you doing here? Be gone if you don't like this board.

To be honest, I don't have much of a life right now. I just went through a lot of #####. Why don't you give us a break?

Obviously, you get off on putting people down. It's pretty pathetic when you have to put other people down to feel better about yourself.

No offense, but STFU! There are alot of us on here that have lives. I have been on here because it is just nice to tell complete strangers my problems and good things because they are completely unbiased. I think that most of us including me talk to our loved ones too to work things out. This board is just a kind of backup and it is also nice to tell someone things about your personal life. You know what your momma said to you: "If you aren't going to say something nice, don't say anything at all!" Adam

how can you say such cruel things? lol

i swear the same ole people are on here day in and day out. i wish i didn't have a life so i could just put questions and answer posts on this board. unfortunately i have a life as it seems alot of you don't what a pity. instead of posting your problems all over this board for the world to see, why don't you talk "communicate" with the person that you are having problems with?

gotta go, my life is waiting for me. from someone who has a "life" thank goodness cause if this is what life without a life is like i'd rather be dead!