Confessed and Now There Are Rules

• Author

I cheated in late December/early January after we got back from spending Christmas together, after I was in a film and he hadn't come around for two days. It wasn't right at Christmas because during that time we were doing really well and I didn't think I would ever need any other attention since he was giving me that at first.

I came clean and told him because I know it is wrong to lie by omission. I went with multiple men, one being someone I knew and had a close relationship with.

ChessPieceFace, I know I did wrong. I know I can't take it back, no excuses, or trying to act like my actions we're really bad, they were. I am very fortunate to have my bf in my life right now.

I will not even going to go over the posts about my past career. I don't pride myself on that or the things I did to lead up to it. If I really spoke about it, I dunno if my response would be acceptable for this forum.

I cheated in late December/early January after we got back from spending Christmas together, after I was in a film and he hadn't come around for two days. It wasn't right at Christmas because during that time we were doing really well and I didn't think I would ever need any other attention since he was giving me that at first.

I came clean and told him because I know it is wrong to lie by omission. I went with multiple men, one being someone I knew and had a close relationship with.

ChessPieceFace, I know I did wrong. I know I can't take it back, no excuses, or trying to act like my actions we're really bad, they were. I am very fortunate to have my bf in my life right now.

I will not even going to go over the posts about my past career. I don't pride myself on that or the things I did to lead up to it. If I really spoke about it, I dunno if my response would be acceptable for this forum.

To be fair, you owe nothing to anyone in this community. Keep that in mind please.

• Like 3

I think it was probably useful that you shared it initially, as it helped give us the big picture of all you were dealing with, but you certainly don't have to excuse it, defend it, or prove it to anyone on here who chooses not to believe it.

• Like 1