Strange occasional attractions to a friend

Hey people! I'm currently in this weird situation where I felt this strange attraction towards this friend of mine. While we were chatting and enjoying ourself with our mutual friends, there are times when we happened to look into each other's eyes and magic happens. I felt as if time suddenly stops and my mind completely emptied. I believe she felt similar too.

This doesn't feels like my past relationships, I felt strong attractions but I don't feel the urge to see her all the time. So I don't know if I'm over-reading into this.

We first met each other from this year-long school project last March, we were in the same group along with 3 other people. Everything was fine and I sort of knows her reasonably well as a friend but didn't really get any further as I was in a relationship back then.

Admittedly, I felt the attractions before while I was still in a relationship. I have never put a lot of thoughts into this until now. So please advice on this :/

P.S. Over the past 10 months, such attractions only happens like 4 or 5 times? And I've been single for about 4 months already

there are times when we happened to look into each other's eyes and magic happens. I felt as if time suddenly stops and my mind completely emptied. I believe she felt similar too.
I believe you are delusional

So I don't know if I'm over-reading into this.
You probably are but you could give it a shot instead of sitting there not taking any action. Who dares wins
Hey people! I'm currently in this weird situation where I felt this strange attraction towards this friend of mine. While we were chatting and enjoying ourself with our mutual friends, there are times when we happened to look into each other's eyes and magic happens. I felt as if time suddenly stops and my mind completely emptied. I believe she felt similar too.

This doesn't feels like my past relationships, I felt strong attractions but I don't feel the urge to see her all the time. So I don't know if I'm over-reading into this.

We first met each other from this year-long school project last March, we were in the same group along with 3 other people. Everything was fine and I sort of knows her reasonably well as a friend but didn't really get any further as I was in a relationship back then.

Admittedly, I felt the attractions before while I was still in a relationship. I have never put a lot of thoughts into this until now. So please advice on this :/

P.S. Over the past 10 months, such attractions only happens like 4 or 5 times? And I've been single for about 4 months already

it's simple, you go up to her and say something along the lines of,

"Hey, I would like to take you out sometime, I know this cool casual place called [insert place] then you ask her for her home phone number? if she gives you her cell or any other number apart from the home phone number, take the cell phone number and when she is out of your site, dispose of it, because she is not interested in you. IF she was interested, she would give you that number and you would have your date.

But let' say she does give you her home phone number. Let's just say you asked her on a tuesday for this number, call her a week from that tuesday, so next tuesday or wednesday and tell her, "Hey [insert name], it's [your name], then you do some small talk, and then you ask, "Hey, can I take you out this thursday at this place called [insert place], or any weekday except for friday or saturday, never ask for these days, people usually have stuff to do. Only ask for Mon-Thursday. If she says yes, you got your date. If she says I can't make it or offers another day, just tell her that was your only available slot and you'll figure something out later and end the phone conversation. No girl would stand you up if she was interested in you. If she says, yeah see you there, you're good to go,

Now, if she says' I see you only as a friend, you're completely out and have been friend zoned, find another girl, don't waste time.

I wish you the best man

BlametheIrish

To.the poster above me: Not everyone has home phone numbers anymore, this isn't the 90's lol.

Just ask her out already OP. If she likes you too then she will most definitely say yes :)