how can I make a girl break up with her fiancee to be with me instead?

there is this tutor I work with in the tutoring lab in college. She's great and a wonderful person to be around with. She is about 27 and I am 22 and she is engaged, One thing I noticed about her is that she was very touchy feely. , like patting me on the back or shoulder.

My class ended a few months ago but I saw her around campus when I was going to meet up with a friend recently and chatted with her

now I find myself going out of my way to that location just so I can hopefully see her and talk to her again. Last week I went and sat there for about half an hour (I had nothing else to do though so I wasn't skipping anything) I just get this extremely good feeling when talking to her or seeing her.

I recently ran into this girl again. She was in the math lab, I went in and started chatting to her and she seemed happy to see me and happy to chat. I get this extremely good feeling whenever I see her or talk to her. I can't explain it. I think she clearly likes me too.

I can't stand the thought of not being with her I think she is the girl for me. Would it really be wrong if I tried to get her to break up with her fiancee and be with me instead? Anyone know of any good way to do this? I have heard of people that have done this and done it successfully so it really wrong? Why can they do it but not me?

also, I need to make it clear because some people purposefully misrepresent. I am not a stranger to this girl! I've worked with her for about two years. I have her email and is friends with her on Facebook

BlametheIrish

You can't make anyone do.anything. If she's the type of woman eho can br stolrn from a fiancee thsn she can.certainly be stolen from you too.

Also you're really playing this woman up in your head you have no.idea what kind of person she really is.

Last but not least, you come off as juvenile for your age. No 27year old in their right minf id going to leave their fiancee for an immature boy.

So you can work on your maturity leveld wjolr you look for suitable single woman closer to your age and mind frame.

• Like 1
You can't make anyone do.anything. If she's the type of woman eho can br stolrn from a fiancee thsn she can.certainly be stolen from you too.

Also you're really playing this woman up in your head you have no.idea what kind of person she really is.

Last but not least, you come off as juvenile for your age. No 27year old in their right minf id going to leave their fiancee for an immature boy.

So you can work on your maturity leveld wjolr you look for suitable single woman closer to your age and mind frame.

Listen to what this girl told you, you do come off as juvenile. This girl you like is only a friend, she will never be with you. She's got a guy and she's happy. At this point, your best move is to find another girl.

Also, I would highly recommend working on yourself first before you start dating, you just seem to want to rush things. If you do this, you'll never have a true good meaning relationship.

Best of luck!

You can't make her break up with her FI nor do I think she will

You can tell her that you like her & would like to date her if she wasn't engaged. She will most likely politely decline. She may also change her interactions with you. She's friendly now & make like you as a person That does not mean she wants you romantically. Once you make your desire know, the friendship will most likely evaporate.

Frank2thepoint
She is about 27 and I am 22 and she is engaged

Your overall question in the post was answered with the quoted sentence above. She is engaged, not to you. She'll never be with you and you can't make her like/love you. Move on.

now I find myself going out of my way to that location just so I can hopefully see her and talk to her again. Last week I went and sat there for about half an hour (I had nothing else to do though so I wasn't skipping anything) I just get this extremely good feeling when talking to her or seeing her.

Do you understand with this statement you are a stalker? Not only that, but you are admitting to an addiction to stalking because you feel good when you see her.