Stupid Little Kiss

Okay, so I went to surprise my GF at school the other day (my college hasnt started up classes yet) and it works perfect. She had no idea I was coming and was really surprised and happy to see me. But just as I am turning off her computer for her a message from a guy pops up. Now she had told me that the other night she had got really drunk and ended up sleeping with just one other guy in the same room this past weekend (different beds she said). Well, as I soon found out from this guys message, that wasnt totally the truth. Turns out there was only one bed in the room and she kissed him a couple times. Now she says that that is all that happened and the message backs her up on that (the guy didnt know i was in the room, i didnt type anything, and was mad because he had just found out that she had a BF). Now right then and there i was ready to leave but had already given my keys to her friends to go somewhere so i was forced to talk to her about it. Now she says she realizes that you cant blame alcohol and all but she was really drunk and realized what she was doing after it had happened and they slept on opposite ends of the bed. I love this girl with all of my heart and so want to believe her because this is the first time it ever happened but i just cant get over it. And then the whole trust issue later in the relationship will be tough. Im just really hurt and confused over this. Am I just off in my own little dream world or am I thinking straight about all this? Should I end it now and get out while I can or does she deserve a second chance?

Well.. IMO she obviously had enough sobriety to cover her a** in telling this other guy she is single.. Whats up with that?!

Sounds to me that this was more than I got so damn drunk I peed my pants... knocked crap over and kissed some random guy... he was mad that she had lied to him about her single status... so again... IMO... this was more planned than it was a drunken moment...

Another chance... all you.

Grinning Maniac

She "convieniently" forgot to mention that you even *existed* during the course of the night while she was smooching this guy and sleeping in the same bed w/ him? Come on. You have to be kidding.

You need to dump her fast.

You poor thing! It is horrid that she kept you in the dark about her indiscretion and then had the gall to lie to you when you asked about its extent! Perhaps you should sit her down and have a serious discussion about her level of commitment. Be kind and calm. If you two want different things from the relationship you should consider either changing how you feel or splitting up. Being used will hurt your self-esteem, and your well-being should be your first priority.

"welcome to dump city, population: you."

-Recklessly got drunk (first reason why no one in college should date seriously; till people know they are responsible for not getting drunk and out of control, they can be trusted as much as 5 y/os)

-The floor was not available?

-Didn't tell him about you while getting drunk, while drunk or afterwards

-Somehow magically ended up in the same room together at the end of the night and not an OUNCE of flirting went on at the party? (Your g/f is lucky he didn't do her if she was that bad off-- assuming you believe her)

-Lied to you (and in a conniving way: put out some ounce of truth to put you on notice of the event, then held the worst details back).

Do you really think she told you everything? Do you want to start getting reassurances from her that he didn't cop a feel (because, what, she's not that kind of girl?)

Leave her alone, then when she calls you (and she will unless she was planning to dump you and was interviewing replacements) let her know calmly that your trust has been betrayed but that you probably won't be upset about that b/c she clearly isn't the girl you thought she was, so your not sure if she's not worth it.

Also let her know that based on the cheating that is clear and the lies, you're not sure you believe that nothing else happend but that just to make sure she may want to get an STD screening.

Then let her know your done with her. Calmly, cooly, 'cause she's not worth getting worked up about.

I would also recomending breaking up with her, if you guys are at different schools do you want to spend all your time worrying about what she's up to? You'll just wind up driving yourself crazy.