Is it ok for a women to pursue a man?

I have a guy friend that I really like. We have texted and met. One night I acted out because he didnt text back. I did apologize for my actions and he accepted. We havent spoken much since. He told me he is not looking for a relationship because he is going into the acdamey.Which I respect. At this moment he is now in the academy. He is only home during the weekends. I dont want to let this guy go. After my past I deserve so much better and everyone says he's perfect. I know I can only be his friend at this time by im new at this single stuff. How do I not be clingy? Is it ok to text him when he's home? Is it ok for a women to ask him to go out for a movie? Should I just back off and let him pursue me? I dont want to pressure and over crowd him. I dont want to sound needy or crazy. I just dont want to let a nice man go.

For the love of god YES!!!!!!

I find it extremely flattering, and one really obvious green light from the girl makes me very, very comfortable in initiating my OWN pursuit.

Do it.

• Like 3

He said he does not want a relationship.

Are you looking for a relationship or are you okay with just a casual FWB kind of setup?

Because if you are looking for a relationship only, you should be very careful, as he specifically said he does not want one.

• Like 3

Yes it is OK for a women to pursue a man.

Unfortunately you will not have much luck pursuing this man. You want a relationship. He wants to concentrate on his studies. You would also be trying to start something long distance. He probably doesn't want that either.

• Like 2

Usually when there is a chance for a relationship the chase doesn't last very long. Unless someone is specifically trying to play hard to get, mutual interest will become clear quickly.

Anytime you are being clingy with someone you really need to acknowledge that you have not put yourself in the right situation. Clingyness is only healthy when it is coming from both sides, and then it is called something else.