To Jenny

Tony T

Regardless of the request of someone on this forum, please do not hesitate to ask me any questions you may have regarding your panic disorder, mitral valve prolapse, medications, etc. I think you well know I am not a doctor and you know that I have always urged you to work closely with your doctor.

Someone who recently began posting here has a desire to transform LoveShack to a combat zone and I will simply not participate in that type of conversion. I hope all of the great visitors stop by here will continue their posts as usual. I know I will without censorship.

This ! or !! or MegaB at times has contructive and valueable things to say...so, as in everything else, we must take the good with the bad.

I've been around here over a year and this sort of thing never happened until the past few weeks. I don't think it would be wise to let one individual have a negative impact on what is otherwise a great place to hang out, give and get advice.

But it is good for us to be reminded on occasion that it takes all kinds of people to make up a world.

thank you very much tony! i would not of ever came here and asked you such advice if i did not trust your judgement and value your opinion!

regardless of the others, i know and you know that i know that i talk to my dr. all the time and that i have to go through him for any medication.

it is very nice that you have come up with suggestions for me to bring to my dr. and with the zoloft. i appreciated that very much and my dr. could of cared less where i heard of it or came up with the information about it, he is too busy to ask and wonder and ponder.

so thank you and i will come back as needed....jennie

Regardless of the request of someone on this forum, please do not hesitate to ask me any questions you may have regarding your panic disorder, mitral valve prolapse, medications, etc. I think you well know I am not a doctor and you know that I have always urged you to work closely with your doctor. Someone who recently began posting here has a desire to transform LoveShack to a combat zone and I will simply not participate in that type of conversion. I hope all of the great visitors stop by here will continue their posts as usual. I know I will without censorship. This ! or !! or MegaB at times has contructive and valueable things to say...so, as in everything else, we must take the good with the bad. I've been around here over a year and this sort of thing never happened until the past few weeks. I don't think it would be wise to let one individual have a negative impact on what is otherwise a great place to hang out, give and get advice.

But it is good for us to be reminded on occasion that it takes all kinds of people to make up a world.