Why people don't reply...

Iaminnocentgul

Iaminnocentgul

I had a small chat with a guy at work, which he had initiated. Now I want to talk and I initiate chat but he doesn't reply.. What should I do?? I keep on checking whether I received any mail or any chat line and keep on seeing his calender to check his schedule or keep on eyeing him.. I am getting nervous and curious at same time to know why is he not replying cause I really fancy him. I was happiest when he initiated talks but now he never replies back. For me friendship is also alright but at least he should talk or reply.....:(

I had a small chat with a guy at work, which he had initiated. Now I want to talk and I initiate chat but he doesn't reply.. What should I do?? I keep on checking whether I received any mail or any chat line and keep on seeing his calender to check his schedule or keep on eyeing him.. I am getting nervous and curious at same time to know why is he not replying cause I really fancy him. I was happiest when he initiated talks but now he never replies back. For me friendship is also alright but at least he should talk or reply.....:(

It is important when trying to date that you read signals very well. If someone doesn't contact you it means they just aren't into you. He knows you are uber interested in him which is evident from this post and he is trying to put some distance between you. Let it go.

Good luck,

Grumps