When a girl approaches first what guy thinks

Iaminnocentgul

Iaminnocentgul

I had a crush on this guy in my office. We talk regularly and yesterday he called me for a small drive. After drive I just kissed him. After that he said I am naughty and this time he asked for a kiss and we kissed. My question is: Is it ok if a girl kisses first..? What guys generally think about a girl who kisses first..? What is wrong for a girl to approach first

Well it seems to have worked out quite well for you, right, so I'm not sure why you're questioning it?

Absolutely nothing wrong with it.

40 years ago it probably meant the guy thought bad things, like she was "easy". Now it's probably more relief & an overall sense of ego boost -- hey she likes me!

40 years ago it probably meant the guy thought bad things, like she was "easy".

We'd all be surprised if we could know for how many men in the world this still means the same... :rolleyes:

It's happened a few times in my life. I never think less of the girl. Sometimes I'm taken by surprise though because I didn't know she liked me until then. Well that was unexpected. It sends my mind swirling, wondering whether I like her that way or not. If I already liked her I'm kind of relieved that she likes me too- if I didn't know before.

Nothing wrong with that, I was approached by a girl and wound up crushing on her, and now we hang out together and sometimes make out. :love:

It is a huge red flag for me, but more for superstitious rather than practical reasons. Every time I have been approached the one making the approach has ended up being a complete sociopath. Every damn time. The same thing has applied to my friends. "If a girl approaches you, she's probably crazy".

I once took this girl down to check out the graffiti in my basement (college), and I think she took that as a sign that I was trying to get her alone when really I was trying to be nice and cool and stuff. Also I had been flirting with her for about an hour, but I flirt with everyone and even some inanimate objects. She tried to kiss me and I was like "Woah Speed Racer." She was very persuasive, however. Yeah, that nutjob did more damage in four months than all the others combined.

But would I go for a girl who kissed me again? Yes. Yes I would. I am a sick, sick man.

imtooconfused
40 years ago it probably meant the guy thought bad things, like she was "easy". Now it's probably more relief & an overall sense of ego boost -- hey she likes me!

40 years ago men didn't think she was 'easy'. If it happened at all, they would have thought it was a relief. It was the girl who thought she was being easy, so it never (rarely) happened. That is some measure of progress.