Finally the truth

My married bf of 5 years has been slowly cutting me off.

He told me he doesnt want a relationship.

Today it came out that he has been getting blown for the last 4 years.

He thinks thats not cheating. I say it is and he knew that.

Hes a contractor and its with the housekeeper where he is working. He didnt say he was sorry and said he will do it again. He will go there for months at a time in the future. Hes 56.

That is torture that I cant handle.

Should I try and stop it?

Marge

Okay, I am confused here :confused: Is he your bf or Husband? Is he having an affair with you or with someone else or with both??? Please elaborate.

I think this is the same poster that said she was an "OW" and her "MM" has another "OW" (i maybe mistaken). ;)

That is torture that I cant handle.

Should I try and stop it?

Do you really need the answer to that question?!

You know you can't handle the pain and heartache of him being with another woman, besides you AND his wife so why continue to put yourself through it?!

You can't make him stop, and said he's going to continue to do it so why settle?

Wouldn't it be better to get on with your life and leave the drama and pain in the past?

Well if you are an OW and on top of that he has another mistress, what does that tell you about him???

He does not care for you, his wife or his other OTHER woman. He is a scum bag that only cares for his d*ck!!1 not even that because if he keeps messing around he is going to catch something and it's not going to be any good anymore OR someone will end up chopping it off :mad:

• Author

I thought he was being true to me for 4 years but found out he wasnt.

He thinks because he hasnt screwed anyone else that he hasnt cheated.

Marge