We have been talking for 5 months..what is going on??

My friends friend and I have met a few times and when we got drunk we kissed.. He asked me if I like him and when I said yes he kissed me.

Ever since he talks to me all the time..one or 2 times a week..on fb. We flirt all the time and tease each other..he even asked me one time how come we don't hang out. I replied with. "I don't know "..but we still talk.

I am falling for him. I liked him since I met him, and now he initiates the chat. He calls me babe, uses smileys.. But he doesn't ask me out.

He never ever talks about sex. He doesn't talk about other girls.

And for the first time the other day he asked me how my day was.

It's making me sad because I like him and he's not making a move..what do I do?? Is he just being friendly??

Maybe he is shy and being on his guard.

One of my exes took 6 months before asking me out on a first date. Prior to that we chatted, emailed and stuff. But in my head, I was going insane wondering what he was getting at. As long as he wants your attention he likes you. And he's not mentioning sex and being pushy, which can be seen as something good.

Okay, miss modern-21st-century-lady....

Why don't YOU make a move?

• Author

I'm scared I'm wrong..that he will reject me. I also keep going with my normal life and my friends keep telling me to get with someone, but I don't want to be with anyone but him but my friends don't know this because I don't tell them what's going on. And I think about him and what he's doing or who he's with constantly and then I just get sad because I want him all to myself.

I wish I had the courage to tell him but It seems the only time something has happened between us is when we were both drinking.

"We dance around in a ring, and suppose...

But Secret sits in the Middle, and knows...."

One of you has to take the bull by the horns.

Better to venture forth on a voyage of discovery, that to sit in a chair in the corner and wonder whatever happened to your life....

• Like 1
I'm scared I'm wrong..that he will reject me. I also keep going with my normal life and my friends keep telling me to get with someone, but I don't want to be with anyone but him but my friends don't know this because I don't tell them what's going on. And I think about him and what he's doing or who he's with constantly and then I just get sad because I want him all to myself.

I wish I had the courage to tell him but It seems the only time something has happened between us is when we were both drinking.

If you never take chances and risk rejection you'll spend your whole life living in "what if" land.

So what if you're wrong. Better to know and move on than continue living in a fantasy, right?