bad relationship

nichole waller

nichole waller

well i have these fellings for my boyfriend but everyone thinks that i should let him go. we broke up once because he started talking to my friend, but now we are back to geather and i still feel the same about him but i think that he is cheating on me because he is always choosing to go to the club on the weekend and the only time we are togeather for a long period of time is when we are having sex and the sex is so good that i dont understand why he cheats. i want to be with him but i'm not sure what to do.

Worldly One
well i have these fellings for my boyfriend but everyone thinks that i should let him go. we broke up once because he started talking to my friend, but now we are back to geather and i still feel the same about him but i think that he is cheating on me because he is always choosing to go to the club on the weekend and the only time we are togeather for a long period of time is when we are having sex and the sex is so good that i dont understand why he cheats. i want to be with him but i'm not sure what to do.

Nicole,

First STOP having sex with this person.

Second figure out why you like him.

Third figure out what Nicole wants in LIFE.

What she needs.

He appears to only want you for sex.

Not for who you are and to develop LOVING,CARING

GIVING feelings for each other like in a real

relationship. Not one based on SEX. Give this Playboy

the BOOT and see him for what he is. He's USING you

for sex, and even though it is great he doesn't CARE for

you. You should meet someone else but only after when

you breakup with guy and go thru a personal QUIET time.

Then figure out what will it take from Nicole's

CARING partner to make her HAPPY :-))))))). Anyone can have SEX. It takes the right two people to have a great relationship where sex is

a plus not the main support. You should care how the person

is feeling. Give gifts unexpectedly for making a happy moment every now and then. Share each other's thoughts.

Not HURT them in anyway. Know they'll be there when you need

comfort. Not just sex. Life is so short. Bag this "only sex

wanting " LOSER and get Nicole's LIFE in proper order for

when Mr. Good for Nicole comes along.

Take Good Care of Yourself First, Nicole.

LIFE IS such a JOY

Enjoy every Breath

W.O.

Nicole, First STOP having sex with this person. Second figure out why you like him. Third figure out what Nicole wants in LIFE.

What she needs. He appears to only want you for sex. Not for who you are and to develop LOVING,CARING

GIVING feelings for each other like in a real relationship. Not one based on SEX. Give this Playboy the BOOT and see him for what he is. He's USING you for sex, and even though it is great he doesn't CARE for you. You should meet someone else but only after when you breakup with guy and go thru a personal QUIET time. Then figure out what will it take from Nicole's

CARING partner to make her HAPPY :-))))))). Anyone can have SEX. It takes the right two people to have a great relationship where sex is a plus not the main support. You should care how the person is feeling. Give gifts unexpectedly for making a happy moment every now and then. Share each other's thoughts. Not HURT them in anyway. Know they'll be there when you need comfort. Not just sex. Life is so short. Bag this "only sex wanting " LOSER and get Nicole's LIFE in proper order for when Mr. Good for Nicole comes along. Take Good Care of Yourself First, Nicole.

LIFE IS such a JOY Enjoy every Breath W.O.

Jeez!! You don't have to be so negative about the guy. I too, think you should let him go, but I want to know why you got back together with him in the first place. If you think he's cheating on you and doesn't spend quality time with you, it's not a relationship worth being a part of. You shouldn't base your relationship on how good the sex is..there's lots more to them than that. Good luck in the future :)

Love,

Thiamine

Worldly One
Jeez!! You don't have to be so negative about the guy. I too, think you should let him go, but I want to know why you got back together with him in the first place. If you think he's cheating on you and doesn't spend quality time with you, it's not a relationship worth being a part of. You shouldn't base your relationship on how good the sex is..there's lots more to them than that. Good luck in the future :) Love, Thiamine

Thiamine,

Exactly what are you talking about and to whom????

Do you not think my answer covers it all??

I notice you've answered many messages and are really

not thinking through your answers . As I do. People

write here due to desperation sometimes and don't

want some " Candy Store" solution to their outreachings.

Please think through your replies. Give " USABLE"

replies, not some " All will be well" wishy washy answer.

Your participation is more than welcomed. I showed you

the QUALITY person I am when I wrote you directly to your

e-mail. Not a reply to that did I receive. I am giving

qualitative and meaningful replies that should at the

very least give these people something to think about in

their time of " LIFE QUESTIONING" .

Thanks for participating.

Sincerely

W.O.

Thiamine, Exactly what are you talking about and to whom???? Do you not think my answer covers it all??

I notice you've answered many messages and are really not thinking through your answers . As I do. People write here due to desperation sometimes and don't want some " Candy Store" solution to their outreachings. Please think through your replies. Give " USABLE" replies, not some " All will be well" wishy washy answer. Your participation is more than welcomed. I showed you the QUALITY person I am when I wrote you directly to your e-mail. Not a reply to that did I receive. I am giving qualitative and meaningful replies that should at the very least give these people something to think about in their time of " LIFE QUESTIONING" . Thanks for participating. Sincerely W.O.

WorldyOne,

I was responding to both your message and to hers. I do not agree with you when you say I answer messages "not really thinking about my answer" I think them through very much! I don't slam it in people's faces, I give them the answer I see fit. If that to you is "wishy washy" then I guess we just see things differently. My answers show to be rather useful, especially since many have said this. I think your way of posting answers is a bit too harse and forceful. I also did not receive an email from you..if you wish to write me again, I will email you a response. Thanks

Thiamine

Worldly One

Thiamine,

O.K. Truce.

It seems this page is not visited as much as it used to be

so it really is good to have you here and participating.

Life is harsh and forceful, not me. I am trying to share

my knowledge and help those who request it. O.K. I

may not know all the wiseness of the ages but I have

really lived. I place your age to be around 23. I am older

and have had many more experiences to base answers on than

I believe you do.

YOU definitely are welcome here as my Teammate.

The mail I sent was returned undeliverable. I used the

mail link on this page for your address.

Sincerely

W.O.

WorldyOne, I was responding to both your message and to hers. I do not agree with you when you say I answer messages "not really thinking about my answer" I think them through very much! I don't slam it in people's faces, I give them the answer I see fit. If that to you is "wishy washy" then I guess we just see things differently. My answers show to be rather useful, especially since many have said this. I think your way of posting answers is a bit too harse and forceful. I also did not receive an email from you..if you wish to write me again, I will email you a response. Thanks Thiamine

Worldy One,

Thiamine, O.K. Truce. It seems this page is not visited as much as it used to be so it really is good to have you here and participating. Life is harsh and forceful, not me. I am trying to share my knowledge and help those who request it. O.K. I may not know all the wiseness of the ages but I have really lived. I place your age to be around 23. I am older and have had many more experiences to base answers on than I believe you do.

Age never dictates the wisdom or insight of a person, only the ignorance of the person dictating the age. Yes, the traffic to our site has been significantly reduced over the past month, but we're working with the limited resources we have to try and make the site as effective as possible. If you have any ideas on what you'd like to see here, please e-mail me and let me know! :) If you like helping out here, you might want to consider becoming a host and helping us out with more of the administrative functions of the site. Anyway, just thought I should throw in my two cents.

Yours,

LoveAngel

YOU definitely are welcome here as my Teammate.

Now that's more like it :)