:( im kinda new to the relationship thing and am scared.

Bb618

I hope for some good advice here it goes, i am 23 i met this girl on an online dating site about 2 years ago. We talked and i ended up taking her out 2 times. My first thoughts were she was not too bad but a little chunky. Here face kinda appealed to me but here body wasn't all there for me. We talked for about 2 weeks then she ended up telling me she was just not ready for a relationship yet. Now i was 21 when we first started talking she was my first real date and first kiss, ya ya i know just never happened for me. So i was new to all this and still am. I told her i would always be there for her and for her to take her time.

I think i was sticking around mostly because I've never had anyone and was scared if i didn't see her again that i would never find someone. So a couple months went by and she ended up texting me i was kinda leary about texting back because its been awhile and i was moving on. I was telling my self not to see her again and telling my stuff things like remember she had big arms... Stuff i wasn't attracted too. Making excuses not to go back. But i did and i kinda got over the weight and arms and stuff a little. So we went on some more dates and started a relationship. Well it was good for about 3/4 of a year or so then i started not really wanting to be in a relationship anymore. And i wasn't really attracted to her as much, we still had A sexual relationship but not near as much as in the beginning. We now have been dating for almost two years and it seems like it hasn't got better.

I don't really feel anything i don't think and i don't want to really have intercourse either we sometimes go a month or two without because i make up excuses. We don't live with each other. When we kiss goodnight i don't feel anything and i just give her little pecks. The thing is she is a great girl couldn't ask for a better one just the attraction is not really there anymore. I figured I'd give it time to see if it changed but it hasn't. But somedays i wanna marry her because shes soo good but most days i don't know. This is my first relationship so i do t know how im supposed to feel or what im supposed to do. Im scared i wouldn't find anyone better but im more scared about how bad i would hurt her feelings if i broke up with her.

I honestly do t know what to do and kinda feel like crap not wanting to be with her because of her size. Shes not huge shes just not attractive.. to me, i don't even wanna go swimming with her because she would wear a bikini. I don't want to sound like a bad guy even though i feel like one.

I just don't know what to do and am scared because i don't want to make the wrong decision. Shes my first real girlfriend and i don't know how im suppose to feel.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator

You should be attracted to a girl your dating. As your not attracted to this girl it's probably in your best interest to get rid of her. You should to able to find another girl there are plenty of fish in the sea.

She deserves someone who loves her for the way she is. If she's that good she'll find someone else. Seems like you are keeping her around because you are afraid of being alone.

JC! You are robbing her! If she only knew.... stop being a pussy and do the work. IMMEDIATELY!

It will be good. You'll see.:bunny:

• Like 1
  • Author

Its just so hard cause because we live on a farm and she loves it out here when coming over. It would be so hard to see her that sad. I've never had to do this before.

Its just so hard cause because we live on a farm and she loves it out here when coming over. It would be so hard to see her that sad. I've never had to do this before.

It is a part of life that none of us escapes. The sooner she hurts the sooner she will heal. The whole farm thing makes me think I was too rough with you. You are not a pussy. Still the recommendation remains! Gotta make hay while the sun shines right? So get to work ending this thing so you can both find your joy.:bunny: