Is his/her life that really that great if..

WGirl

they had to spend time writing that message to try and make other people feel like #####? By the way didn't you get one of your lines from a valtrex commercial? "my life is waiting for me."

i swear the same ole people are on here day in and day out. i wish i didn't have a life so i could just put questions and answer posts on this board. unfortunately i have a life as it seems alot of you don't what a pity. instead of posting your problems all over this board for the world to see, why don't you talk "communicate" with the person that you are having problems with?

gotta go, my life is waiting for me. from someone who has a "life" thank goodness cause if this is what life without a life is like i'd rather be dead!

the same people posted here everyday unless you were on here everyday yourself?

they had to spend time writing that message to try and make other people feel like #####? By the way didn't you get one of your lines from a valtrex commercial? "my life is waiting for me."

How much of a life does one really have, if they spend even 5 seconds going to a place they obviously have such little respect for (and the people who post there) and being so high and mighty and insulting? Not the kind of life I'd want to have :-) A great part of life is trying to help others and I can't imagine what could possibly be wrong with that.

Laurynn