Inexperienced - any tips appreciated

Reese

Hi, I've decided to wait until I get married until I have sex but I see nothing wrong with a little bit of playing around with my boyfriend. The thing is, I am totally inexperienced and I have no idea what I'm doing.

My question is, how do you give a guy a good hand job? I just don't know what to do with it! I've tried, but other than kind of squeezing it ineffectually I don't know what else to do. How do guys get themselves off? (if thats not too crude to ask!!!). Any tips would be great, thanks.

Also, what else do guys really enjoy - other than the deed itself (and not including blowjobs cause I'm a bit unsure about that myself)? I have a great time when we fool around and I don't really have any desire to go any further, but I want to make sure he's having a good time also.

It seems nobody else wants to take this one on. It's a kind of slippery subject.

Your very best bet is to ask your guy to show you, in slow motion and very simply, how he masturbates. Then, as best you can, do that to him with your own hand...just one hand...at an angle that is most comfortable to both of you.

Basically, you don't want to squeeze too hard...he can let you know if you do...and you want to go back and forth as rapidly as is comfortable for you. It's pretty simple. If you have long or sharp finger nails, you need to be careful not to rub them against his penis. It wouldn't be a great feeling for him.

While you're doing that, there are things he can do to you to excite you and motivate you at the same time.

Work together on this. You'd be surprised what the two of you can learn from each other...and don't be shy about asking him questions about what pleases him.

Different guys like different things. But one thing that is universally enjoyed is a massage. Give one to him in all of his sexy areas while he is nude. He should do the same for you. Just go easy and be sensual around his delicate parts. At times, whisper softly in his ears, making sure to blow a very light airstream into his ear. Don't be surprised if this sort of thing drives him out of his mind, and you too.

Use your imagination. You will get better at this each time. And remember, be cautious about rubbing him with the edges of your fingernails.

In addition to fingernails, be careful about rings too... I have to use my right hand because the ring I wear on my left hand has sharper edges... I wear a ring on my right hand too but my boyfriend likes the way that one feels, it's smoother... Anyway just a warning, if you have any really big chunky or sharp-edged rings, take em off or use the other hand!

Hi, I've decided to wait until I get married

until I have sex but I see nothing wrong with a little bit of playing around with my boyfriend. The thing is, I am totally inexperienced and I have no idea what I'm doing. My question is, how do you give a guy a good hand job? I just don't know what to do with it! I've tried, but other than kind of squeezing it ineffectually I don't know what else to do. How do guys get themselves off? (if thats not too crude to ask!!!). Any tips would be great, thanks.

Also, what else do guys really enjoy - other than the deed itself (and not including blowjobs cause I'm a bit unsure about that myself)? I have a great time when we fool around and I don't really have any desire to go any further, but I want to make sure he's having a good time also.

Tony's right- let him show you. Lotion is always nice. Also, if you're comfortable with it, give him a few options as to what he can do with his come. This could get naughty, so I'll just say use your imagination. You may discover new things together.

Ask him what he likes. Instead of trying it on your own, see what he likes, what position to hold, how tight the grasp, the length of the stroke, etc.

If you get him to talk to you about it, not only are you helping yourself but also opening the sexual communication line, which is extremely vital.

Other than that, there is no 'correct' method. It all depends on the man.