What does a kiss mean to a girl?

I kiss my female friends on the cheek everytime I see them and none of them think anything of it as far as I'm aware. Just a way of greeting someone.

LucreziaBorgia

You like a girl, but you don't know if she likes you and you want to know how she'll react to a kiss on the cheek? It completely depends on how she has acted/reacted to you up until now. If she has been warm, friendly, flirtatious, touching you a lot and lots of eye contact - I don't expect she would be too surprised. If she has been treating you no differently than she does any of her other friends, then it probably wouldn't be a good idea.

Have you told her how you feel, or tried to let her know in some way?

Originally posted by LucreziaBorgia

You like a girl, but you don't know if she likes you and you want to know how she'll react to a kiss on the cheek? It completely depends on how she has acted/reacted to you up until now. If she has been warm, friendly, flirtatious, touching you a lot and lots of eye contact - I don't expect she would be too surprised. If she has been treating you no differently than she does any of her other friends, then it probably wouldn't be a good idea.

Have you told her how you feel, or tried to let her know in some way?

Well...a kiss on the cheek is a very social thing to do in general so I don't think there would be much too that. If you really like her just ask her out. I wouldn't blurt out how you feel about her in a forward manner it may come as a shock. Just ask her out on a date and if she says yes and the date goes well (with lots eye contact and flirting stuff) and you generally have fun then she likes you too. And I have had women treat me no differently than any of there friends only to find out that they were interested in me so I wouldn't read too much into that. Just ask her out. And if she plays hard to get then you have your work cut out for you.