Does he like me?

I've known this guy from work for about 4 years, I only see him in work and he's friendly nothing more until just recently.

He's been more touchy feely lately basically he seems to be using any excuse to touch me (ie are my fingers cold etc) jokingly asks if I love him, going out of his way to talk to me, using pet names and even blowing me a kiss the other day.

I think he's interested but i'm really not sure because he hasn't made a move but maybe because were in work.

I talked to him through facebook a few weeks ago and we seem to get on really well.

I guess I'm afraid to make a move in case I've read things all wrong.

Any advice would be appreciated.

• Like 1
confusedsoul14

Why would he ask if u love him if he doesn't like you? Unless he is a moron and loves to lead girls on just for fun. :)

I think you have a chance there. Good luck :)

• Author

I ended up finally saying something to him.

He told me he wasn't sure how he feels about me and in the past he's been in a bad relationship.

It took a bit of persuation for him to admit about his past, at first I was pretty hurt by his rejection but I think we may end up being friends as we get along well just nothing more.

I actually don't want to be romantically involved with him at all now. So although it hurt I think overall it's going to work out for the best.