Condoms

BerryBear

This is going to sound really silly, but I have to ask someone. On the weekend my boyfriend and I had sex for the first time, it was amazing. It really does pay off to wait until you are in a loving relationship. :) Anyways after we had sex, we couldn't figure out how to get the condom off without letting everything spill out. (trying not to be too graphic). I mean we managed to get it off, but it was a mess.

help! LOL

thanks everyone!

He should pull out immediately after he ejaculates, before he goes soft. After he ejaculates, he should hold the rim of the condom against the base of the penis. Otherwise, that may cause the sperm to spill and things could get messy.

And then just slip it off from the base, don't try to re-roll it (LOL). And have a towel or tissues handy.

By the way, don't flush condoms down the toilet. I went to a wastewater treatment plant once and those suckers aren't biodegradable...they were just floating around all over the place.

Hope that helps!

I'm not a condom expert but I've never heard of this problem before. I am assuming you are talking about a male condom and also assuming it was put on correctly. Getting it off is very much his problem.

If he was afraid of soiling things, he should have gone into the bathroom and pulled it off over the toilet. Condoms have a tip with room to catch the seminal fluid which is usually adequate. There is really no way it can spill unless you squeeze it out.

Now, if he had trouble getting it off because his penis is extraordinarilly large...or the condom was too small, he could have ripped it on the edge with a pair of scissors and pealed it off over the toilet.

This is not rocket science. I have got to think somehow I did not understand your problem correctly.

BerryBear---Sparkle
Thank you very much that really helps!!!!! And as for re-rolling it no wonder it didn't work out right that is what we were trying to do...LOL thanks!

He should pull out immediately after he ejaculates, before he goes soft. After he ejaculates, he should hold the rim of the condom against the base of the penis. Otherwise, that may cause the sperm to spill and things could get messy. And then just slip it off from the base, don't try to re-roll it (LOL). And have a towel or tissues handy. By the way, don't flush condoms down the toilet. I went to a wastewater treatment plant once and those suckers aren't biodegradable...they were just floating around all over the place.

Hope that helps!

BerryBear---Sparkle

We were just not familiar with using condoms since it was our first time, don't worry about it though Sparkle answered the question. Thanks!

I'm not a condom expert but I've never heard of this problem before. I am assuming you are talking about a male condom and also assuming it was put on correctly. Getting it off is very much his problem. If he was afraid of soiling things, he should have gone into the bathroom and pulled it off over the toilet. Condoms have a tip with room to catch the seminal fluid which is usually adequate. There is really no way it can spill unless you squeeze it out. Now, if he had trouble getting it off because his penis is extraordinarilly large...or the condom was too small, he could have ripped it on the edge with a pair of scissors and pealed it off over the toilet. This is not rocket science. I have got to think somehow I did not understand your problem correctly.

Before I start, you will always get a mess afterwards, its inevitable... unless you come up with something :-)

One: Get him to learn towards the floor. (Bends over, basically), so his penis is hanging. Pull it off from there, and it shouldn't leak.

Two: Pull the condom off enough so you have finger-width between the semen and his penis. Squeeze and pull; no semen, or very little, should remain on the penis.

I don't think I explained this quite so well, but.. trial and error.