is this all in my head?

soulstarter

I have been keeping in contact with this person for more then 6 months . from across the world we talked everyday. something his brother said he never does. his communication skills are terrible but I understand why . its just the way he is. no games about it.

we met in in Canada and he is my best friend davids brother. I had issues with our closeness because of my relationship with david. best friends and dating best friends brothers don't mix. I asked dave and his wife who happens to be my best friend also through another connection what they thought. both said go for it.

which I was pleasantly surprised about.

When we met first I did not like him. I pre judged. we got to know each other over a very short period and I think we both realised we were attracted to one another. we would walk for hours and talk for hours.tell each other everything.

I find he is the only person tha tknows me

and I don't mean that in the cliché corny way I mean it in there are things I wouldn't tell my best froend but I felt comfortable telling him. and he has told me stuff. things his brother doesn't know

I know this because his brother has a version of a story and I have a version. my one was confirmed. because I hate liars and I have had it happen to me before I askedfor confirmation. he was a bit put out but I needed to trust him. and this was the only way I could,he understood. which I was surprised at.

anyway im back now. and we are meeting up. but he wants to go walking.deep nto the forest where we live . I thought it was for a few hours. as in a hike! however his version of a hike is camping???

for a few nights. and I am not to bring anything he has everything..i am alittle nervous but excited.

I asked him a long time ago was I friendzoned. he said I was. we laughed and he kissed me after it. then he kissed me at the airport. not a blow yourself out of your socks kiss but just a kiss.

we have kept in touch and he ants me to go out a few times with him. trouble is I have confused myself with the friendzone thing...

help.

does he like me or is he interested or is tis al in myhead???

When we met first I did not like him. I pre judged. we got to know each other over a very short period and I think we both realised we were attracted to one another. we would walk for hours and talk for hours.tell each other everything.

I find he is the only person tha tknows me

QUOTE]

I've heard this story like a million times. Its so funny. Playing the bad guy, normally I would give this a 99% chance of being a train wreck. However, there is a possible incentive being your friends brother not to treat you badly.

Here is what this situation sounds like to me. The guy wants sex. You have no idea what you want.

Good Gravy!!! take a survival kit at least!! A knife, some matches, and bread crumbs....Yeah...definitely Bread crumbs ( Said in the voice of Raymond Babbit).

Heck don't go in the woods with anyone on first date, or it may be the last date!

Seriously, try something safer in an area that keeps you within dial 911 range.