friendzone?? some one explain

soulstarter

the term friendzone has been thrown about but what is it?

what do you do if you are friendzoned?

what are the permitted activities that sets in stone that you are IN FACT in friendzone?

someone ... nayone please explain from a male point of view esp .. so I CAN CLARIFY being a girl... what exactly FRIENDZONE entails.

because this is getting old.

annoying and unfair.!!!

In 99% of the cases the guy show an interest in a girl and she replies, "No, but we can still be friends."

The guy see's the girl offering friendship as a consolation prize.

It can also be that the two of them are already friends and the guy wants to date her and she turns him down, wanting to stay friends. Usually she might say something about not wanting to ruin the friendship.

The best thing to do with a guy does get friendzoned is to stop talking to the girl. Once feelings get involved the friendship has been changed and it's just painful to be friends with somebody you like when they don't return those feelings.

• Author
In 99% of the cases the guy show an interest in a girl and she replies, "No, but we can still be friends."

The guy see's the girl offering friendship as a consolation prize.

It can also be that the two of them are already friends and the guy wants to date her and she turns him down, wanting to stay friends. Usually she might say something about not wanting to ruin the friendship.

The best thing to do with a guy does get friendzoned is to stop talking to the girl. Once feelings get involved the friendship has been changed and it's just painful to be friends with somebody you like when they don't return those feelings.

but what if a guy friendzones ...??? then kisses you and other activities??? meets up with you and invites you places that seem like a date but you cant ask if it is a date because A.it will ruin the friendship??? haha or B. it puts a hole in the boat of a potential relationship??

but what if a guy friendzones ...??? then kisses you and other activities??? meets up with you and invites you places that seem like a date but you cant ask if it is a date because A.it will ruin the friendship??? haha or B. it puts a hole in the boat of a potential relationship??

Then he's confused and I would write him off, especially if I wanted more.

He obviously can't/doesn't want to/or doesn't like me enough to make a commitment.

• Like 1

i just have to say that I accidentally friendzoned someone back in high school.... and kissing her was never something that came up in my mind. All that is is that he wants the benefits without the commitment.