Falling apart relationship

Michelle Peterson

Michelle Peterson

I need some advice, for my ex-boyfriend as of today, broke up with me because he thinks that I am having an affair with his father! I am 17, My boyfriend is 20, and his father over 45. Come on now that is rediculous, exspecially since my family has know his family for over 20+ years. My father who is now no longer alive, and my boyfriend's father were closer than brothers, and I look up to him, and now I have this unwanted anger and hurt and no boyfriend for he doesn't think that a female can hang out with guys, well it least this female, regardless if it is family orientated. I use to live with him, and right now I am stranded so to speak. Please help!

• 2 weeks later...

well it sounds like your ex is really insicure and immature.

Howerver does he have reason to feel this way? Could it

have happend to him before? usually people don't feel this

way for no reason at all. Ask your self if anything that happend might have been misinterpreted on his part .

GOOD LUCK.

I need some advice, for my ex-boyfriend as of today, broke up with me because he thinks that I am having an affair with his father! I am 17, My boyfriend is 20, and his father over 45. Come on now that is rediculous, exspecially since my family has know his family for over 20+ years. My father who is now no longer alive, and my boyfriend's father were closer than brothers, and I look up to him, and now I have this unwanted anger and hurt and no boyfriend for he doesn't think that a female can hang out with guys, well it least this female, regardless if it is family orientated. I use to live with him, and right now I am stranded so to speak. Please help!