me as soon as possible

I met a girl. I proposed her on whatsapp, but she thinks that m just kidding.

Later I made it clear that I really loves her. She says that we will meet and talk on this matter, but she never did so and ignored the matter when we both were on a long ride after a week of the proposal.

On propose day she texted me an image which contain a romantic poem and a question "will you be mine on this propose day" I answered her with another pic with a heart in which "be mine" was written. She smiled and after that accepted my ten red roses of which explaination was also given to her that what does this no. of red roses means. She also turning up to me physically on my bike ride. But now from the past 2 days she is annoyed with me and saying that neither I like u, nor wanna talk to u, nor wants to be in any relationship with u, its a good bye. But on requesting her she is ready to meet me. What should I do now? And also I want to make u clear that I really love her? And also her real sister is my best friends gf who is a bit jealous with me because my friend gives much more importance to me than her. He can deny outer say no to her but not to me?

• 2 weeks later...

Well, Is the girl dependant on u? I mean, do u both whatsapp each other all along the day? Are you the one who she contacts in case she needs any advice in any matter? If ur ans is yes, then meet her one day and tell her you want to discuss something really important, spend nicely for 1 or 2 hours and then you tell her that you will walkaway from her life even as a friend. If she really has feelings for you, then she will come 2 u back for being friends.

If she is not dependant on u, then make her jealous. Make up a virtual story and tell her that the new girl is really amazing. If she gets jealous, then chances are that she may think of her decision once.

Its always better to tell that you are ready to walkaway from her life. Else she will be in the driving position and U will be mad for her.

:)

• Author

Thanks for ur kind advice, and I pray that this will work. But the present status of us is that I had completely stopped talking to her but we are not seperated. She told me that she will not talk to anybody, neither she wants to be friend of anyone. So I promised her that I will not create any trouble for u by making calls, msgs etc. but I will always b there to attend ur calls ur msgs etc and stand always for u.

She returned from her hometown yesterday only. What should I do now. I had not contacted her in any way from past week.

Waiting for the suggestions.

If she is not talking with any of her friends, then you should be the one talking to her so that she doesnt feel loneliness.

I can give u 2 reasons.. 1) If she wants to be alone, it means she is depressed. ONly the ppl in depression want to be alone. And chances are that, she is depressed over something related to u both or maybe not. So why are you hesitant to prove that u r caring enuf about her emotions. Just say her that u dont want her to be lonely.

2) If she is talking with others but not with u, then only she will come to know ur real value. If she is not talking with anybody, then sub-consciously it will make her think that she needs any of her friends to sooth her. Ur effect will not be there.

If u approach and talk to her, she may deny it in the beginning, but u make her sure that u wont leave her alone if she is depressed. If you get signs that she is getting annoyed frequently then pls dont push her to talk to u.

:)

• Author

I am ready to talk to her, as u suggested, but what about that promise that I had made to him that I will not make any call or text to her from my side. I really love her. And yes 1 more thing that I had came to know about her that het ex boyfriend broken up with her on the point that he is getting married to someone else so they cant take their relation longer. That breakup was from both sides but on the same time they were not completely out of it. She abuses him directly and in front of my best friend. Her sister also confirmed this. And also the most important one is that she scolded him very badly on cell when we were on a long ride. This whole explaination is just to make the situation clear to u and anybody else can make some help to me which is vety needful to me rite now.

I met a girl. I proposed her on whatsapp, but she thinks that m just kidding.

Later I made it clear that I really loves her. She says that we will meet and talk on this matter, but she never did so and ignored the matter when we both were on a long ride after a week of the proposal.

On propose day she texted me an image which contain a romantic poem and a question "will you be mine on this propose day" I answered her with another pic with a heart in which "be mine" was written. She smiled and after that accepted my ten red roses of which explaination was also given to her that what does this no. of red roses means. She also turning up to me physically on my bike ride. But now from the past 2 days she is annoyed with me and saying that neither I like u, nor wanna talk to u, nor wants to be in any relationship with u, its a good bye. But on requesting her she is ready to meet me. What should I do now? And also I want to make u clear that I really love her? And also her real sister is my best friends gf who is a bit jealous with me because my friend gives much more importance to me than her. He can deny outer say no to her but not to me?

You proposed to her on Whatsapp ??? You told her that you love her ??? From your story I can figure it out if you met with her in person or not.

It was way to soon to tell her those things and you scared her away. You should tell her that the proposal thing was a joke.

And one more thing, never make her jealous or play games because it never works.

• Author

I had spent a lot of time with her. In fact it was my daily routine to spent 2 to 3 hours a day with her.

So ur point is being justified. Now I agree to you that it was to early to say her all that, but what we can.do now, we cant change the things happened in past, but we can cover them up. I proposed her on whatsapp because we both were out of the town. I ranged up for her which was the best way, but she was with sleeping with her mother, so she was the one who suggested to do so.

I had spent a lot of time with her. In fact it was my daily routine to spent 2 to 3 hours a day with her.

So ur point is being justified. Now I agree to you that it was to early to say her all that, but what we can.do now, we cant change the things happened in past, but we can cover them up. I proposed her on whatsapp because we both were out of the town. I ranged up for her which was the best way, but she was with sleeping with her mother, so she was the one who suggested to do so.

I understand but it's a terrible idea to propose on whatsapp. Those kind of things you do in person in a romantic ambient etc.

• Author

I am really very upset and know that this was the very terrible blunder I have made. But please anybody can.tell me that what I can do now to get her back.

I am really very upset and know that this was the very terrible blunder I have made. But please anybody can.tell me that what I can do now to get her back.

Tell her it was a joke, the proposal thing. There's no easy way around it.

• Author

Are you trying to say me that I should forget her, or anything else. I really love her and want ti apend my future with her. Please help me out of this.