What's wrong with him?

Purple_Haze

I need opinions on this situation, so please comment. I welcome all opinions, cause I am so confused, and just don't understand it. Thank you!My guy friend expressed to me many times how much he loves me and always tried to kiss me etc. But I told him I wanted to be friends with him, and he was ok with that, but in kinda attitude voice he said "Did you friend zone me?" But he stilled talked to me. Then he started to not contact me, and my other guy friend Jake is a big mouth and is known for setting me up on dates with other guys, and with Valentines Day coming up I knew Jake was going to set me up with some horrible guy, lol! So I said to Jake that I am going out with someone and I am kinda dating a guy. That was a week before V-day I said that, and I know he told Mike, cause Jake is a big mouth.

Well then a week later, 2 days before V-day Mike messaged my mom on Facebook saying "I knocked at your door at 6:15 I was in the area and figured I would stop by, since you guys wanted to see my daughter, the car was there, but I guess nobody was home?" My mom messaged him back saying "I am so sorry Mike! We would have loved to see your baby girl, but nobody was home at that time and the car was stuck in the driveway cause of the snow Sara(which is me) got it stuck and she left the house because she didn't want to hear her dad yell at her, lol! You should have texted or called Sara! Or you should have just came in, and somebody would have eventually been home"

He didn't respond to the message, but he seen it, and he is the type that responds to everything. Then the next day on Facebook he said he's in a relationship with this girl, and it was out of nowhere! He never mentioned this girl or anything, and then he posted a pic of them kissing but then deleted it the next day. On V-day I posted pics of me getting ready for my date and he didn't like or comment on any of my pics. He posted earlier saying he was going out with a guy I kinda dated. This guy I kinda dated he always hated, lol! He always told me how much he doesn't like him but yet he's going out with him? And I found out later on in the night from a friend that he wasn't with him.

It's just all very weird to me, and he is still not contacting me. He still says he's in a relationship with this girl, but yet they don't act like it at all, she is kinda unnoticed. He showed up to my door 4 days prior out of nowhere and he didn't even call or text me to tell me he was coming over or to see if I was home or anything. And he said he was "in the area" like wtf? He lives 15 mins away from me! He lives in the same area, lmao! So that doesn't make sense. I just want opinions and I am curious. He always is jealous of other guys, so I don't know if he is not contacting me cause he thinks I have a boyfriend? or if he is trying to mess with me? What does this sound like to you? To me it's just weird.

Confused- Wasn't your facebook account deleted back in December?

Confused- Haven't your past post been on these very issues?

Wised up- Nevah mind, I see where the problem is coming from...Do you ?

• Author
Confused- Wasn't your facebook account deleted back in December?

Confused- Haven't your past post been on these very issues?

Wised up- Nevah mind, I see where the problem is coming from...Do you ?

I did delete my Facebook in December, but I reactivated or reopened it in January. It takes a click of a button to do that, so it's not that weird that I temporarily closed my FB down and then reopened it. And this a issue with a different guy. Sorry if you seem confused about the guys I talk about but some of them are different guys I am talking about, this one is different form the last post. All I want is opinions on this. I am just curious, I am not really serious, I find it weird to be honest, and I just wanted to see what other people said.

• Author
These aren't real problems.

I am not dying of Cancer, NO! But this situation i'm having is a problem. I don't know what you exactly mean by your statement cause you could mean it in different ways. But if you mean that I am making this up, then that is UNTRUE! All I want is opinions on this situation, and I just wanted to see what people said. God...is that such a crime? Isn't this website/forum for that? You come here to post the problem you are having and you get opinions or advice on the issue? Sorry I am doing that, Geez!

Keenly was stating a truth...Its what most adults do , try to allow it to be an objective opinion , not one directed at you personnaly, but rather about the scenario stated....