masturbation.

markerman

Hi, I don't really feel to comfortable talking about this but I am sure everybody has done it. For some of you know I am involved in a long distance relationship. The question I have is I asked my girlfriend for something of hers to help

out with masturbation, as I am loyal to my girlfriend and would never be unloyal to her. It was a pair of her panties to be exact. Am I being sick asking for them. She was not really for the idea. We have been going out for a year I don't think I am being crazy. what do you's think.

Whatever floats your boat is just fine, as long as it doesn't hurt others or yourself. I have seen told of websites where adult models actually sell panties that they have worn (and have not washed afterwards).

You need to tread carefully here, though, because your girlfriend expressing discomfort with the idea may signal a need for you to back off. If she thinks the idea is too bizarre, this could actually affect the relationship. Some people are very conservative when it comes to these kinds of matters and make pretty harsh judgements of others with more liberal or permissive views and fetishes.

I think it's great that the two of you wear the same size underwear, that you can get into her panties (if you only had a pair)...sounds romantic to me.

I don't know just how common this sort of fetish is but it's certainly not in the perverted category. But don't press the issue with your girlfriend...she may take some time to get used to the idea.

Hi, I don't really feel to comfortable talking

about this but I am sure everybody has done it. For some of you know I am involved in a long distance relationship. The question I have is I asked my girlfriend for something of hers to help out with masturbation, as I am loyal to my girlfriend and would never be unloyal to her. It was a pair of her panties to be exact. Am I being sick asking for them. She was not really for the idea. We have been going out for a year I don't think I am being crazy. what do you's think.

Not crazy. My question is; you've been going out for a year and you haven't SWIPED any? She hasn't left any? P'raps you're asking at the less than ideal moment...the throes of orgasm during phone sex comes to mind...maybe you tell her you would wear them during...the mind wobbles...