Im 16.......

davidabriner

im 16, strong, nice, a hard worker, im cute but not hot im good at cooking. Im soft kind and mostly polite. Im for some reason not able to get a girlfriend. I like very few girls but they dont like me. im a little shy but other than that i cant understand why they dont like me. Could you explane to me why? Could you give me some tips to get a girlfriend?

girls your age are Generally (not all) stupid and immature. once you get outta HS, the dating world will open up more.

savethedrama4allama

Spare an old lady's feelings and just hear me out.

Usually love comes when you aren't looking for it, and when you least expect it. I've seen a lot of threads you've started to the same effect, "why don't I have a girlfriend." You are probably thinking about it too much, trying too hard, and scaring girls off. They are after all, girls...not women. Relax, chill out. You can't force it. You can't make girls like you.

"You can't hurry love." Its true. Nothing we can do or say will get you a girlfriend. Its the kind of thing that just happens.

Not like you need one at 16 anyway. You will understand what I mean in a few years.

Originally posted by davidabriner

im 16, strong, nice, a hard worker, im cute but not hot im good at cooking. Im soft kind and mostly polite. Im for some reason not able to get a girlfriend. I like very few girls but they dont like me. im a little shy but other than that i cant understand why they dont like me. Could you explane to me why? Could you give me some tips to get a girlfriend?

Find Girls you have an interest in on a FRIEND level to begin with.. someone you're compatible with.

Obviously you've got some great qualities.. however you may be lacking in demonstrating that you're confident.. and PEOPLE are attracted to that..

Last thing.. IF you don't ask.. you won't know.. so don't sit there and wait for things to happen ;)

Good Luck