boss,told me I care about you

in the other forum I had told about the situation between my boss and me.I did many things saved his company and he is getting so close with me, the relationship between me and him gets so close. He looks so upset if Iam angry and disappointed, he tried to make me happy. Yesterday when we sat on cafe enjoyed live music he suddenly whispered me a word, said You know...I care about you...

what does that word means?.My boss is not such romantic warm guy, he is cold anda little bit rude. So saying that word was surprising me.

I remember your other thread.

But here, your Boss is crossing the line and his behaviour is becoming unacceptable.

For your own safety and future, you really, REALLY DO need to distance yourself from this man, now.

He has a family.

He is being extremely foolish, and his feelings are NOT your problem.

• Like 1
  • Author

do you think he tried to make me stay by saying this or use me? after he said that, I response then once again for the 7th time I want to resign and he did not reply me .But the next day he said he has asked one of staff to process some of his equities to shared with me it means He gives some of his shares to me.Means I will become share holder as well. I need job too and if I resign it would be starting from zero again to me

Edited by princeslyn

He's using whatever means he can - financial, emotional, professional - to keep you close.

It's a strategy. And his intentions are not honourable.

I repeat - You Must LEAVE.

I'm sorry, but you need to quit asking questions. His motives cannot be guessed at, and are immaterial.

What matters is that he's doing it at all!

you have to leave as soon as is reasonably possible.

I'm sorry he's made life difficult for you.

I'm also sorry it's made your position untenable.

You need to extract a reference from him with regard to your abilities.

I don't know where you're from - if you could tell me, I might have an idea.....

(Just the country/province, I'm not looking for specific address details!)

• Author

Dear Tara....

I am afraid if someone related to my boss or my family will read my thread here and guessing its me. Can I message you personally? Iam from Indonesia

No, but that's fine.

Tell your boss you need a profile appraisal of your professional and personal abilities because you are having your horoscope done, and the person doing it needs a third-person assessment.

Ask him to please be kind and generous...

Then, when he writes it, you have in your hand, a future letter of reference for future jobs.

Then, when you hand your notice in, tell him your horoscope suggested you change career....

;)

• Like 1

Yes.

Because as far as I know, horoscopes are quite important to people in the East. Indonesians set high store by such things....

Don't you?

If you tell him casually, in conversation, don't make a special thing of it, he will probably do it....