Hasn't told me where she works after a month and a half...

Hornylildevil

Hornylildevil

...is it just me or is this odd? My instincts have been screaming at me that I'm being played and that furthermore, her and the ex got back together and is stringing me along until they decide they want to get back together. I have MANY doubts and suspicions and have caught her in MANY inconsistencies but I'll spare you all the long story. Just curious about this one detail, most women I've seen have told me almost immediately precisely where they work, why not this one, after this long? Thanks...

...is it just me or is this odd? My instincts have been screaming at me that I'm being played and that furthermore, her and the ex got back together and is stringing me along until they decide they want to get back together. I have MANY doubts and suspicions and have caught her in MANY inconsistencies but I'll spare you all the long story. Just curious about this one detail, most women I've seen have told me almost immediately precisely where they work, why not this one, after this long? Thanks...

Maybe she is a Spy and telling you would mean having to kill you.

• Author
Hornylildevil
Maybe she is a Spy and telling you would mean having to kill you.

Thanks, that was very helpful. Maybe I'll find something funny to say in your next post...

well... how did you meet? I have withheld this info. for quite a long time, but usually if I met the guy online or through other non-social circumstances; sometimes for my own safety I won't tell someone because I don't want them to stake out my workplace or show up expectedly. but if you're in a actual relationship then it'd odd - she might have lied to you about what she does for a living and can't tell you where she works because it doesn't exist

• Author
Hornylildevil
well... how did you meet? I have withheld this info. for quite a long time, but usually if I met the guy online or through other non-social circumstances; sometimes for my own safety I won't tell someone because I don't want them to stake out my workplace or show up expectedly. but if you're in a actual relationship then it'd odd - she might have lied to you about what she does for a living and can't tell you where she works because it doesn't exist

I've been to her house 3 times, the first time with my 3 pistols ( our first date was going to be a shooting trip, she wants to learn to defend herself) and I've met her 5 year old son at her place twice. Yes, we met online (she contacted me first). Show up unexpectedly? What is there to be worried about? No, I'm not a stalker-freak, I respect peoples space and time. And no, we aren't in a relationship, she says she is too busy this year for a LTR (?!). Who knows, maybe she's a prostitute...she says she's a waitress.