Trying to have something more with a friend

Some info about me: 21, I can be extremely shy or extremely outgoing, I have a few different personalities, I think it's because I'm friends with a lot of different people and different ages.

I've also never had a girlfriend and have always been pretty clueless with women.

So, there's this friend, we met about a year ago but only started talking more about 5 months ago, we have a bit in common, we are into the same things, we've gone out with some more people a few times, dinner and dancing clubs, although I never danced with her.

I often look at her and then notice she was also looking at me, we hold eye contact for a while and I eventually look away, sometimes she does.

I'm a pretty quiet guy, I always try to start conversations via facebook but I run out of topics to talk about, in person I talk more, and so does she.

Anyway, I like to think something could come out of this.

I really want to ask her out, but I don't know where to, I don't drive, she does, but I'd rather not make her drive somewhere.

She likes the outdoors, so I thought of asking her to go for a hike, she also like photography, so I'd take my camera, weather is nice, lots of flowers and stuff.

And there's this place I found that is pretty nice(By a river, it has a cave filled with water, and outside it's just full of green plants with blue flowers, and there's a tree there that would be kinda cool if it had a swing, so I thought of going hiking over there and setting up the swing, I'd bring the stuff to do it.

Does this sound good? Am I trying too hard?(I'm genuinely interested in having a swing there)

Some info about me: 21, I can be extremely shy or extremely outgoing, I have a few different personalities, I think it's because I'm friends with a lot of different people and different ages.

I've also never had a girlfriend and have always been pretty clueless with women.

So, there's this friend, we met about a year ago but only started talking more about 5 months ago, we have a bit in common, we are into the same things, we've gone out with some more people a few times, dinner and dancing clubs, although I never danced with her.

I often look at her and then notice she was also looking at me, we hold eye contact for a while and I eventually look away, sometimes she does.

I'm a pretty quiet guy, I always try to start conversations via facebook but I run out of topics to talk about, in person I talk more, and so does she.

Anyway, I like to think something could come out of this.

I really want to ask her out, but I don't know where to, I don't drive, she does, but I'd rather not make her drive somewhere.

She likes the outdoors, so I thought of asking her to go for a hike, she also like photography, so I'd take my camera, weather is nice, lots of flowers and stuff.

And there's this place I found that is pretty nice(By a river, it has a cave filled with water, and outside it's just full of green plants with blue flowers, and there's a tree there that would be kinda cool if it had a swing, so I thought of going hiking over there and setting up the swing, I'd bring the stuff to do it.

Does this sound good? Am I trying too hard?(I'm genuinely interested in having a swing there)

Yea just do it, ask her out, se how it goes. Try looking in to her eyes when you talk to her. Make her a compliment se how she reacts, touch her gently on her arm... things like this then try telling her how you feel about her. Better to know then to wonder all the time. Good Luck.