This is crazy

I have broken up with my boyfriend of 4 years a month ago. Everything is fine there at the moment, the problem that I am having is my best friend(S). She doesnt have many friends besides me and her boyfriend, so when I broke up with my guy she thought I would be available to her every call. The problem (for her) is that I am not. I am still friends with my ex and we do stuff together and I have other friends which I now see.

She has become jelous and is calling my other best friend (T) and telling her everything I am doing (she is spying on me) - T doesnt agree with me being friends with my ex - and I get a mouthful everytime I talk to her.

M (I think) has called my parents and told them a whole lot of stuff also. I have tried avoiding them, but they keep calling up, and keep calling my parents, and telling them stuff.

What do I do? There is more to the story, but I think you get the general drift.

Argggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!

What a messed up group of friends you have!

WHy can't they just mind their own business, and let you and your ex be?

Just tell them to back off, if they are your best friends, then they would not do these sort of things to you.

Enjoy life...

I have broken up with my boyfriend of 4 years a month ago. Everything is fine there at the moment, the problem that I am having is my best friend(S). She doesnt have many friends besides me and her boyfriend, so when I broke up with my guy she thought I would be available to her every call. The problem (for her) is that I am not. I am still friends with my ex and we do stuff together and I have other friends which I now see. She has become jelous and is calling my other best friend (T) and telling her everything I am doing (she is spying on me) - T doesnt agree with me being friends with my ex - and I get a mouthful everytime I talk to her. M (I think) has called my parents and told them a whole lot of stuff also. I have tried avoiding them, but they keep calling up, and keep calling my parents, and telling them stuff. What do I do? There is more to the story, but I think you get the general drift. Argggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!
I have broken up with my boyfriend of 4 years a month ago. Everything is fine there at the moment, the problem that I am having is my best friend(S). She doesnt have many friends besides me and her boyfriend, so when I broke up with my guy she thought I would be available to her every call. The problem (for her) is that I am not. I am still friends with my ex and we do stuff together and I have other friends which I now see. She has become jelous and is calling my other best friend (T) and telling her everything I am doing (she is spying on me) - T doesnt agree with me being friends with my ex - and I get a mouthful everytime I talk to her. M (I think) has called my parents and told them a whole lot of stuff also. I have tried avoiding them, but they keep calling up, and keep calling my parents, and telling them stuff. What do I do? There is more to the story, but I think you get the general drift. Argggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!! Jenn, Fishbulb here...by staying friends w/ your x, youv'e decided to stay friends w/ your x. By making your life hell, your friends are making your life hell. It's not your problem if your mind is more open than thiers are (until you make it).