Is the attraction mutual?

So this story is NOT mature. Kinda childish but I am just wondering if anyone ever felt the same?

So I am not 20 yet, and there is this girl who goes to another college. So I dont see her much... at all.

1st time was Months ago Around November, in halls while walking by she stared at me and I knew from her eyes (It meant something more) and ever since I was thinking about her sometimes. Last night, I had a dream about her and maybe dream about her at least once a week.

2nd time was last week ago I was at the cafeteria, she came back with people an hour or two later. when she walked by our table She Was SO NERVOUS (that got my immediate attention, like why be nervous when there is no one), even my friend noticed some energy from her without looking. Sat few tables behind, Then after, when more people came, she got up and remained standing like she was always where I was looking. There were seats available for like 30 mins but still decided to remained standing. Then at One point, I was on my phone, I could see her getting away from her crowd with her bestie, both staring at me using peripheral vision

THE NEXT DAY I saw her at the bus stop 5 MILES (8km) AWAY from 2 days ago place, I dont want her to think Im a stalker, it was very weird almost had a cardiac arrest. and huge coincidence. Ever since I cant stop thinking about her, I feel an inside energy taking control.

I know this is pathetic but I am just asking, Is the attraction mutual or I just want to imagine stuff? I asked that question to about 20 people; 10 said she is interested, 5 said talk to her to really know, the rest said I want things to happen (its not real)

• Author
Mate, just introduce yourself to her. You're torching yourself for no reason.

yup will do it for sure, only wanted an outsider‘s point of view from this situatio.

Introduce yourself. Live life without any regrets.

She might want to get to know you and may be shy. Take that initial step for her and say hi. You have nothing to lose except your own thoughts on the scenarios. Your dignity and confidence will stay in tact as you will be able to walk away knowing you lived life with no regrets.

Everyone walks into our life for many reasons. Find out why she has popped onto your radar.

• Like 1
  • Author
Introduce yourself. Live life without any regrets.

She might want to get to know you and may be shy. Take that initial step for her and say hi. You have nothing to lose except your own thoughts on the scenarios. Your dignity and confidence will stay in tact as you will be able to walk away knowing you lived life with no regrets.

Everyone walks into our life for many reasons. Find out why she has popped onto your radar.

Wow, great post and that last paragraph is legendary.