BFF Broke up/Reconcile or not

I hope this is the last of all the drama that is around me, PLEASE help.

So this friend of mine broke up with her 4 year boy-friend, half a year ago or so.

They have been going on and off, on and off ever since, they are both stubborn and childish, i know them both, but the girl is closer to me as a friend.

She can't get over him, she believes he was her only and one true love, but that he doesn't love her back, can't see herself with anyone else and is very depressive.

When they last broke up(broke off twice before this), i am pretty sure he said this only out of spite..or maybe it was true. "we have nothing in common, you often get me boored, you're only use for me is to have sex...", so she told me, this really upset her. But it was partly true, they have nothing in common, idk about the rest.

Since then she has contacted often to apologize, he refuzed. Then offered him the just be friends speech, he refused and argued. Later he contacted HER to get back together and she told him no, just friends.. so he left for good after that. He didn't apologize or anything, he never does, he just expects her to go back like that...both stubborn in their ways.

I am pretty sure she is expecting some apology before considering anything...

She has been complaining to everyone since then and is very depressive, crying for him like weekly.

At first i told her it's better this way, guy is a dick.

But now, idk, i start to feel for the guy, like she is also a little bitchy, and he put up with all this crap for 4 years, he must care. xD

She pretty much listens to what i will tell her to do, sooooo.

I can have some influence on what happens next, keep at this ignoring business or just get back allready !!

What do you think about this?

Do they care, is it worth it? Should she give him another chance or just move on? ^^

It's breaking me to see her suffer like this, i want what's best.

My "gut" says it ain't him, but when i see her like this and i overanalyze everything she told me, idk what to do to help her.

• Author

Ah yes, ofc. Btw they are in a LDR, so he ain't always here.

They argued over a insignificant thing, like all couples do, but it went out of proportion.

He then began to mock her and be like "it hurts being stupid, doesn't it?" "and i'm tired of all you're moodiness and bull****", humiliating and calling her names, she did the same in return. So he dumped her.

She was in a fit of rage after this, cursing him, and everything...1 week later she was allready missing him.

She got a rebound to make him jealous, shoved it in his face.

Then she broke it off with the rebound to try and get back with her ex, they did...argued, broke up, made up again, lasted one week and....

Then the 3rd breakup from my initial post happened.

The guy is very possesive and controling, check on her often, didn't let her stay late, afraid someone would steal her maybe.

I think he is very clingy and seems "potentialy" abusive.

Often wonder why she Loves him so much, but hey i didn't live with the guy so idk, maybe he was just great in bed xD.

Edited by FrostBlaze
  • Author

I just want what's best for my friend here, she is rather a pest because of her moodines over the last month's.

But hey u don't let someone down when the going get's rough, but it's increasingly annoying to be around her ^_^, i wanna help and finish this thing up.

I'm almost about to yell at her "just get back with him allready" even if it's a bad ideea, maybe end's her sulkyness.